I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You ( Part 3 )

Wanda's mind raced with thoughts as the asassin aproached her.

Should she make a break for it?

Should she try and fight?

Should she stay?

She wished her brother was there, he always had a way with words.

He once convinced an officer who saw him take a ring, that the shop keeper in fact took it for the insurence money.

This was her first time being away from him.

Ever since their parents had died he had always been there for her.

Wanda's captor gently grasped the Sokovian's leg, slipping the key inside the lock.

The touch filled her with warmth, despite the fact that this girl litterally had her chained up in her basement.

The lock clicked and the restraints around her left leg released her.

She grunted with pain as she realized how red and tender the skin underneath was.

" You ok?" Those green eyes sofened as they looked at her.

" Nothing that wont heal." She said, something she had ended up telling herself a lot over the course of her life.

Gently the Russian switched to her other leg, gripping softly as she released the chains.

There was a moment of silent tension.

Natasha waiting for Wanda to make a break for it, while the Sokovian weighed her options.

Something in those eyes, those stunning green eyes, told her she had to stay.

She reached her hand out, the asassin taking it imediatly and pulling her to her feet.

Neither girl let go for a solid 30 seconds, enjoying this new feeling that rushed through them.

Eventually Wanda let her hand go limp, the asassin realizing how long they had been standing there.

" Oh, uh, yea, sorry, uh, here, your room's this way." She said turning away, rubbing her hand as she lead the Sokovian up the stairs.

" your room"

The words echoed around Wanda's head.

Not "the guest room", or "the room you'll be staying in", but "your room".

Wanda had expected a cabin in the woods, but not like this.

Thick beautiful trees streatched to the sky, sun raidiating off their vibrant leaves.

Birdsong slipped through a cracked open window, joined by a cool breeze.

A bigish table sat near the wall by a large window, a single chair phushed slightly away from it.

Natasha lead Wanda past a tv room and down a hallway to a door equipped with several locks, reminding Wanda of her situation here.

Natasha swung the door open to reveal a room about half as big as the basement.

A double bed was pushed up aginst the wall, facing a dresser and tv.

A nightstand stood on either side of the bed, each supporting an identical lamp.

There was a window on the far side of the room, though it was locked and the blinds were drawn.

" Uh, make yourself at home, well not home, but make yourself comfortable, well actually not comfortable either, but, well, just enjoy the room!" The asassin blurted out, unsure of why she was stumbling over her words, she was an expert sweettalker.