It's Ok Now ( Part 3 )

Warning

This chapter contains lots of: girls kissing, cute lesbians, girls cuddling, girls in love, soft lesbians, and mind melting fluff.
If you are sensitive or triggered by any of these topics please skip this chapter.
And for those proceeding please read with cation.

You have been warned

Wanda awoke consumed by softness and tenderness.
Especially her face.
It was buried into the softest, best smelling moving pillow-
Oh shit

Wanda slowly lifted her face from Natasha's right breast.

Just as Natasha had promised it seemed her arms had'nt left the Sokovian's body for a second, still wrapped around her.
Dawn painted the sky a bright salmon, tinting the room in it's soft colour.
Wanda turned her gaze to the woman wrapped around her, scanning her sleeplaced features in the early morning.

A soft sigh left her lips as a smile spread across her face.
She gently leaned over, brushing her lips softly against Natasha's.
The Russian's eyes snapped open, before realizing where she was.
She smiled and pressed their lips together.
The kiss was gentle but filled to the brim with love.

" Good morning." Wanda whispered against Natasha's lips, causing them to curl up in a cute smile.
" Good morning." Natasha replied, staring lovingly into her eyes.

" How are you feeling?" Natasha asked softly, moving one of her arms to gently caress her girlfriend's cheek.
" I can't remember the last time I was this happy." Wanda replied, nuzzling into the touch.

" How do you feel about what happened last night?" Natasha asked softly.
A light blush dusted Wanda's cheeks as memories came back.

" I... I think I liked it." Wanda said softly, blush darkening.
Natasha smiled." I'm so glad. "

" I'd like to return the favor." Natasha softly whispered.
" I don't think I feel comfortable... being on the receiving end yet." Wanda averted her gaze, frowning slightly.

" It does'nt have to be sexual. I can take you out, we could have a nice meal, we could see a movie, whatever you want."
Natasha stroked Wanda's face lovingly.
The Sokovian beamed.
" Can we just cuddle all day? Maybe put a show on?" Wanda asked with gleaming eyes.

Wanda was so adorable Natasha nearly screamed.
" Of course! That sounds wonderful!" Natasha grinned widely before proceeding to pepper Wanda's face with kisses.
The Sokovian squealed and giggled, eyes squeezed shut against the onslaught.

Eventually Natasha stopped, pulling back and smiling.
This was when Wanda noticed something.
Her cheeks reddened as she spoke.
" Um, Nat... you're still..." Wanda let her gaze drift down to the Russian's exposed breasts.

Natasha followed Wanda's line of sight.
" Oh."
" While they are litterally amazing and perfect in every way imaginable, perhaps we could get some sort of clothes on?" Wanda proposed nervously.
" Of course, whatever you're comfortable with." Natasha replied softly.

But as Natasha moved to get up, Wanda stopped her.
" Wait, I have an idea." The Sokovian spoke.
Her eyes turned red, crimson smoke leaking into the air, surrounding the Russian.
It congealed around her body, leaving it adorned in impossibly soft fabric.
The red mist faded from Wanda's eyes, the whisps in the air disolving into nothing.

Natasha looked down at herself.
A t shirt adorned her torso, a pitch black with Wanda's symbol in gleaming red in the center.
A matching pitch pair of incredibly soft panties concealed her most vunerable spot.
The Russian grinned.
" Can I keep the shirt?" She asked.
" Of course." Wanda grinned.