Pistols And Revolvers

Wanda laughs as she cocks the gun, her red leather biker gloves gripping the pistol firmly.

She turned to see her girlfriend staring back at her, her white mask sporting the same exaterated feminaine features, thick black around the eyes, with painted on eyelashes and vibrant crimson paint for its lipstick.

Flowing red locks spill around it, falling over her sholders.

Her black leather suit like spilling ebony encasing her gorgeous frame, a belt secured around her waist with her holster and her shiny red hourglass symbol.

She can tell her girlfriend is smiling too.

Not even looking at the family they had tied to the chairs, tape muffling their screams and sobbs.

The gunshot rings out faintly, blood splatters against the redhead as one of the bodies go limp.

Wanda always thought Natasha looked so sexy covered in blood.

An ache throbbs between her legs.

She wanted to tear her lover's suit off right now.

But they couldn't leave any witnesses.

The screams get louder.

Sobbing and muffled pleas.

Tears flowing like salty rivers down the cheeks of the now three hostages.

Wanda grins widely, giggling as she points the gun at the second tied up figure.

Long dark brown hair sticking to her face as she writhes and struggles against the rope.

Wanda closes her eyes, taking a deep breath, and sighing out dreamily, savoring the moment.

And then another shot rings out.

Once again muffled by the silencers the pair always sport on the tips of their guns.

She enjoys the wet squelching sound and hums at the feeling of the warm sticky liquid dripping down her body.

She brings her hand to her mouth, sucking some of the blood off her index finger.

The strong taste of iron explodes in her mouth.

She lets go of her finger with a gentle pop sound.

Her girlfriend tilts her head , a smile visible in her eyes.

Wanda knows that simple action will get her some attention tonight.

Wanda hums in stisfaction, and turns towards the two remaining captives.

A girl, looked about 20 - 25. Blonde hair and crystal blue eyes both wet with tears.

She notices something.

Wanda approaches her, squating down to grab something tight in the girl's grasp.

She pulls a phone from the struggling girl.

She holds it up in front of her face

" What have you got here sweetie?" She asked, her voice drippingly sweet.

The girl's eyes widen.

Her masera dripping black as her glassy eyes slowly drain of any hope they had left.

She looks at the screen and chuckles softly to herself.

911 was typed into the call bar.

Wanda smiles sweetly.

" Oh, don't you get it?" She coos, tucking a strand of slick hair behind the girl's ear.

She slowly raises her gun, pressing it against the blonde's temple.

" There's no help coming."

A third gunshot.

One person was left.

A shivering, whimpering, tear shedding survivor.

Wanda smiled as she felt arms wrap around her.

" The last one's all yours my love." The Sokovian said.

The redhead grinned.

Standing up she approached the whimpering boy.

She squated down in front of him.

A boy, looked to be about 17 - 20, with his mother's hair, and his sister's eyes.

Natasha wants to have some fun.

She pulls the tape off his mouth, revealing quivering lips.

" God, please, please spare me, oh god, I'll do anything, you can have all my money, oh god please!" He begged, his words strung together hastily, terror in his eyes.

Natasha loved that look.

The widened pupuils.

The desperate meaningless words.

Agony is so similar to ecstacy she thought.

" I'll tell you what. " she cooed.

" Black widow bites aren't always lethal, sometimes, there are survivors."

She pulls a revolver from her pocket.

" Six shots, five bullets." She announces.

A spark of hope glimmers in the boy's eyes.

She spins the barrel of the gun, sheilding the veiw with her hand.

She presses the gun to his temple.

" Ready to play?" She purrs.

" Oh, and if you scream, my girlfriend's pistol has a 100% fatality rate." She smiles as Wanda points her gun towards the trembling hostage.

The boy nods slowly.

The boy squeezes his eyes shut, mumbling prayers under his breath.

Natasha grins at this.

She found it so funny.

" Good luck." She cooed before pulling the trigger.

A fourth gunshot.

She laughs.

" Natty, why do you always play that game?" Wanda complains.

Natasha pulls her hand away to reveal five bullets loaded into the revolver.

" It's fun!" Natasha grins, lifting her mask just enough so she can plant a soft kiss on the cheek of the Sokovian's mask.

" Come on, let's go home now, I forgot my revolver silencer." Natasha says before dragging her girlfriend out of the now empty celler.