Meeting

" And thats when I said, dont get too close, it might be toxic!" Tony said, smiling as Steve burst out laughing.

It was time for a morning meeting in the avengers compound, Tony and Steve were the first ones there, as usual, or so they thought.

They stopped short upon entering the lounge.

" Wait, is that..." Steve trailed off, staring at the sight in front of them.

On one of the couches on the far side of the room were two sleeping figures, cuddled into eachother.

Wanda was slightly curled up, her head resting on Natasha's breasts, and an arm slung over her hips. Natasha had her legs sandwiching wanda's, her fingers gently playing with the Sokovian's hair, and the other hugging her close.

Wanda was wearing a soft black hoodie and black tights, while Natasha was wearing a tanktop and black leggings as well.

Tony turned to his boyfriend. " I dont know what to do here.".

" Me niether." The blonde replied.

The Russian murmerd something in her sleep, before smiling and pulling the Sokovian closer. Wanda made a satisfyed " mmm" sound and pushed her face deeper into Natasha's breasts.

" That is adoreable! " Steve squeaked.

" Leave me alone Pietro, i'm sleeping." Wanda mumbled into Natasha's breasts.

" The lesbians in their natural habitat." Came a voice from behind them.

The boyfriends turned around abruptly to see a smirking Loki throwing popcorn into his mouth.

" Five more minutes Yelena." Natasha mumbled.

" Alright Lets get this meeting started!" Thor's voice boomed as he entered the room.

Wanda startled upright, scanning the room with wide eyes.

" Nooo, cuddles!" A barely consiouss Natasha complained, trying to pull Wanda back down.

" Natty. Natty wake up." The Sokovian said, shaking her shoulder.

Natasha opened her eyes, squinting.

" People." Wanda explained.

Natasha snapped upright, staring at the crowd of avengers watching them.

Since Thor arrived so had all the others.

For a solid minute nobody said anything, the girls scanning their eyes over the crowd, and the crowd staring at them.

" Were you guys watching us sleep?" Asked Natasha.

" You guys are so cute!" Steve squeaked.

" An omni has startled the lesbians awake, witness what happens next!" Loki announced in a british accent.

" Sorry girls, I was unaware of your sate of unconsuiossness." Thor appoligized.

" Well, there is a meeting, so I guess it was for the better." Wanda sighed.

Natasha however still looked sad.

" So uhh, everyone take your seats I guess." Tony said, unsure of what to do.

Everyone took their seats, though Natasha gave everyone who attempted to sit next to them a death glare.

" So! Anyone have any news?" Tony asked, scratching his head.

" A confused Bisexual attempts to commence the meeting, much to the lesbians' dismay."

" Hey Loki can you shut up?" Tony said, frusterated.

Natasha turned to Wanda, " This is actually pretty funny though."

" Shh, lets cuddle while we watch this unfold" the Sokovian said, wrapping her arms around the Russian and bringing her back down.

Natasha gave wanda a gentle kiss, causing the Sokovian to scrunch her nose and smile.

" The annoyed bisexual screams at the genderfluid, the lesbians use this as a distraction to return to their former state." Loki anounces, still using a british accent.

Everyone looks at the two girls on the couch, Wanda holding Natasha's body against hers and peppering her neck and face with kisses.

" No, please, go on. This is much more interesting with my girlfriend kissing me." The russian said, causing the Sokovian to scrunch her nose and pull her in for a long kiss.

" Wait, so you two are dating?" Sam asked, looking between the two.

" Mmm no shit Sherlock." Natasha replied once Wanda's lips left hers, returning to her face and neck.

" Wait, you guys didn't know?" Pietro asked.

" The others finally realize, after 2 months, that the lesbians are dating." Loki says.

" TWO MONTHS!?" Tony cries.

" Shoot! Imagine all the adorable stuff I could have seen if I knew sooner." Steve said.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didnt walk in on Wanda eating Natasha out in the closet two weeks ago." Yelena whispers to Kate.

Kate laughs.

" It's not like we tried to hide it." Wanda said, taking a break from Natasha's face and neck.

" Yea, what about that time we both wore matching ' My Girlfriend Can Kick Your Ass ' t-shirts?" Natasha asked, raising an eyebrow.

" Oh baby, you didnt realize that was totally platonic?" Wanda joked.

" Oh shit, my bad." The Russian replied, before pulling Wanda into a deep kiss.

" You know what, lets ditch this meeting, I want to do some totally platonic stuff with you in my room." Wanda said, getting up.

" Yes that sounds great." Natasha quickly replied following after her girlfriend.

" So when do you think they'll figure out about us?" Yelena wispered to Kate.