It's Okay Now

TRIGGER WARNING: S3xual ass4ult, Trauma, childhood trauma, s3xual abus3, smut ( consentual )

It was no secret that Wanda Maximoff had sexual trauma. In fact, it was noticed almost right away by the compound's local superspy, Natasha, who took it upon herself to comfort the witch.

A few weeks went by and the two got close. Days and nights spent together doing any number of activities.
Eventually, it was almost never that the rest of the team ever saw them apart.

It culminated one night.
The pair were watching some old sitcom that Natasha wasn't really paying attention to, as her mind was instead preoccupied by the Sokovian.
Bright eyes sparkling as she laughed along with the tinny laugh track.

The redhead couldn't deny that Wanda was attractive, but luminated by the tv screen, every feature became mind blowing.
Natasha felt guilty, knowing Wanda had been hurt so horribly under the same hungry gaze.

Wanda noticed the Russian's stare from the corner of her eye, and turned to face her.
She was met with soft eyes.
She recognized the desire right away, but it felt different.
There was lust there, but it was softer, watered down by love and care.

Wanda's heart swelled and she found herself incing closer.

Natasha was completely frozen, she didnt think she could have moved if her life depended on it.
Her eyes were glued to Wanda's as her heartrate sped up.
Eventually their faces were inches apart, they could feel eachother's breath on their faces.

Wanda's gaze drifted down to soft, slightly parted lips. Natasha took this moment to do the same, Wanda's lips bewitching her.

Wanda leaned in, but before their lips could make contact she placed her hands on Natasha's shoulders, stopping either of them from moving any closer.

" Is this okay?" She asked in the softest, sweetest voice, words breathed onto the Russian's lips.
Natasha's heart melted.

" Yes, this is ok."

Wanda still didn't move, leaving Natasha to realize what she missed.

" I consent." And the second the words were out of her mouth, it was attacked.

Soft lips pressed ernestly against hers, instantly rendering Natasha addicted.

Wanda slowly started to push Natasha back,wrapping one arm around her and another planted beside her shoulder to stableize her.

As her head hit the couch, she pulled Wanda more firmly on top of her, wrapping her arms tight around her.

Eventually Wanda came up gasping for breath, Natasha instantly missing the contact.

" I didn't know you liked girls. " Natasha smirked, drawing the Sokovian's eyes back to hers.

Wanda raised an eyebrow.
" Well you never bothered to ask, now did you?" She whispererd, drawing her head back down so their lips were centimeters apart.

She pressed one last soft kiss to the Russian's lips before cuddling into her.
Red whisps started to appear, surrounding them. The noise from the tv stopped, and when the red magic faded away they were both in Wanda's bed.

The Sokovian cuddled further into Natasha, leaving her place on top of her to nuzzle into her side.

The two fell asleep like that, both smiling with contentment.

After that night, not only were they never apart, but always kissing.

This annoyed most of their teammates, exept for Steve, who took the responsibility of fanboying over their relationship every chance he got.