🦄New Shifters🦄

Apani's Pov

It's been about a week since I shifted. I haven't been home, uncle Billy came up with a story to tell my mom.

I've been staying with Sam. I had to cut my hair because Sam said my lynx looks like a Peruvian guinea pig. I threw almost everything in the living room at him. I told him first of all that my lynx is not small. He said compared to me it is. I said, "Do you really want to fight me?" So he put his hands up in surrender. He was so uptight when I met him but he actually jokes now.

Sam is actually a pretty cool person once you get to know him. He's overprotective but thats kind of a good thing. He also felt like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. I can definitely understand where he was coming from. Before I shifted he was all alone in this crazy ass supernatural world protecting the tribe.

Sam has been teaching me how to patrol the land etc. We even fight in our animal forms and human forms. I've been learning alot from him. He's like the big brother I never had now.

My phone starts ringing and I answer it to hear Jared saying hurry come quick. He said they are in the cafeteria. So Sam and I rushed to the high school. We go around the back to the cafeteria doors.

Jared lets us in and Paul is beating the shit out of some guy. No one could get him off of him. So Sam walked up and grabbed from behind and yanked him off the guy. I immediately jumped in front of him and said Paul calm down.

He instantly pulled me into a hug. He was burning up. I told Sam that he feels like he has a fever. Jared was shaking looking like he was about to burst. So Sam said let's go outside and go for a walk they both agreed.

Once we were in the woods away from the school I asked what happened? Paul said that the girl I choked came to the school and started a rumor that we were sleeping together. So he confronted her about it and she tried to kiss him saying why does it matter? Paul was shaking uncontrollably now. I started rubbing his back. So Jared finished telling us that Paul pushed her off him and she screamed out.

Then the guy he was fighting punched him and that's how the fight started. By now Paul is calmer but still feels like he has a fever. So Sam said that we all should go back to his house. Once we got there he told Jared and Paul to take a cold shower. Once they left to do that Sam told me that both of them are showing signs of shifting like he did.

I decided to cook something to eat for us while Sam called and told uncle Billy what was going on. Uncle Billy stated that he would contact the school for Paul and Jared.

So Sam got everything setup to help with their shift. Paul and Jared came back into the dining room and looked a little better. So I fixed everyone a plate and we sat down to eat. After dinner they both said they felt tired. Jared layed on the couch and I put a few ice packs on him. Paul went into the guest room to lay down. Sam put ice packs on him.

Now we have to wait. This is going to be a long night, hopefully it's not a whole week. While they were sleeping Paul's dad called but we didn't answer his phone. At about 11:30 pm they both started uncontrollably shaking. So Sam said let's go outside. As soon as we made it to the tree line they burst into huge ass wolves a little smaller than Sam's. Both of them were freaking out. So Sam and I shifted. Paul looked at me and said you can turn into an animal. I nodded my head.

Then I told him that's why I had been texting and only talking to him and Jared on the phone. I went behind a tree and shifted back. I got dressed and grabbed two pairs of shorts out of the tree hole. I handed them to Sam and went back into the house.

About 20 min later they all came inside. I looked up and made eye contact with Jared and he froze on the spot. I felt a connection to him. Like he was important to me. I felt a bond that wasn't there before like an understanding that we didn't have. I looked away first. Then Sam said let's sit in the living room and talk. It took about 2 hours for Sam to explain everything to them. We all decided to go to sleep afterwards.

 We all decided to go to sleep afterwards