🦄Bonding With Jared🦄

Dear diary,

Its been a few months since I graduated and we had the bonfire, where Jared told me how he felt and I decided to be friends first. Since then we text and talk on the phone all the time. He even started coming over with Ace or we'll meet up and go hangout together. Jared came over a few times by himself and we talked on the front porch. He is goofy and easy to get along with. I like being around him. Also he hasn't pressured me not once.

I know its hard to be around someone that you have feelings for and they don't feel the same. Thats why I felt like he deserved to know about me. I would never want to toy with someone's emotions. Thats wrong on so many levels. Lately I have started to see him differently. I'm still not to the point of moving past friendship though. The more we talk and I'm around him, the more I like him.

🐆🐺🐆🐺🐆

I finally started going home two weeks ago. My emotions aren't all over the place like they were in the beginning. Mom and I talked about college finally. I told her what I originally wanted to do.

Then I let her know that I've decided to start out taking online courses. She really enjoys that idea. But my mom also said my other plan would be fine with her as well. I think she just likes the fact that I don't want to go across the country to school. Really I can't blame her though we hardly get to see my sister and cousins. I talked to Rachel and Rebecca on video call after my graduation though.

🐆🐺🐆🐺🐆

I invited Jared over to finally talk about the imprinting. Mom has the night shift so she left 30 min ago. This is the first time we'll actually be alone in the house face to face talking. I hear the doorbell. I answer and its Jared.

We go into the living to sit and talk. He spoke up first and said I should decide our bond. I thought for a moment and said no let's agree on it together. So Jared was honest and said he does want a romantic relationship with me.

I knew he did already. So I told him that we should go on some dates and hangout just the two of us first. Then we can talk about it again. He was happy with this idea. So we're going on our first date tomorrow. I'm nervous as hell. I hope this date turns out good.

After talking I heated up leftovers and we ate while watching a movie before he went home. It was nice spending time with him one on one like this. I'm not as nervous about the date now.

I called Ace and talked to him about everything. He said its a good idea to go on dates first because I won't feel pressured or rushed this way. That's why he's my best friend. Then I called Jay and we talked as well. I told her about college, the date, etc. She is excited and coming over to help me get dressed tomorrow.

Now I'm really excited after Jay came over. I'm waiting for Jare to get here. I hear a honk and go out locking the door behind me. He opens the truck door for me. Its official now we're on our first date. So the plan is eat at a restaurant then watch the sunset. Jare and I get to the restaurant. Once inside we get seated near the window. The waiter comes over and get our drink and food orders.

We then get to know each other better. Sort of like the 20 questions game. We decided to get different meals and share. Once we got done eating we head back to the truck. We're going somewhere to watch the sunset now. Jare picked a spot near the cliffs to park. We get out and get into the bed of the truck and relax while watching the sunset. Its beautiful and peaceful. We talked a bit, but mainly just enjoyed the quiet around us.

After the sun went all the way down we got back into the truck. So Jared could take me home. Once Jare brought me home he walked me to the door, said goodnight, and kissed my forehead. I feel like this was the perfect first date for us.

Once inside I got ready for bed and called Ace then Jay

Once inside I got ready for bed and called Ace then Jay. I told both of them how my date went. They both were waiting to find out what happened. I went to bed happy. Over the next following weeks Jare and I have been on several dates and just hungout and watched movies or walked on the beach, etc. I really enjoy spending time with him. I'm actually beginning to like him more than I'd like a friend.

I think I'm actually ready to move on to an actual relationship now. Jare is really sweet and he really listens to me. He makes me feel like we're orbiting around the sun.

So today I  finally decided to ask Jared to come over. He was surprised when I told him how I felt. Jare looked me in the eyes and said, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I said yes I do. He got the biggest smile on his face. I started smiling too. His excitement made me excited.

He just thought we were hanging out only. I think that made me like him even more. He asked for a hug and I said sure. The hug actually felt nice. I didn't even cringe at all. I wondered, "Is it the imprinting or not?" Then we hungout together at my house for the rest of the day.