🦄True Mate🦄

Apani's Pov

Once we got close to uncle Billy's house, I jumped up in a tree. Ace went to go bring my mate to me. I'm still feeling overwhelmed, but I hope this goes well at the same time.

Caria says to me, "if I have to take over again I will. We will get through this together. Don't worry about it too much. Just be yourself. You got this."

Her confidence is giving me confidence. I close my eyes and take a deep breath then release. I feel a little better. This is nerve-wracking.

I can smell her scent. That means she's close. Then I hear Ace say, she's up there. Next thing I know she's sitting directly in front of me. We're looking in each other's eyes again.

Suddenly, I don't feel that sense of overwhelming anymore. Her eyes actually has a little bit of hazel in them. I can't look away.

Finally, she says in this sexy voice, "hello poppet." I almost melted. Her voice is kind of deep but not too deep. I whispered, hi. Then she smiled at me and I know if I was in human form my face would be red as a tomato.

Then she said, what's your name? I told her Apani. Then I asked her what her name was? She said, Su'Toya. I think that's a beautiful name just like her.

Su'Toya suggested that we do a question and answer to get to know each other. She said, "I'll go first. How old are you and when's your birthday?" I answered, I'm 18 and my birthday is June 14th.

So I said to her, same question for you? She smiled and said, I'm 24 and my birthday is July 25th. So I'm almost 25. Then she said what's your favorite color? I said blue. This time I said, what's your favorite book? She said, The Boxcar Children. I said I love that series.

Su'Toya said I actually have every book. So I said maybe you could read it to me one day. She said I'd love to do that. Then I blurted out, "I love the sound of your voice." She started doing a low growling sound and it made me move closer but I stopped myself.

She asked did she do something wrong? I said no then a tear dropped. Then I said I don't understand what's happening to me. She asked me what I meant? I told her that when she growled low like that, I wanted to climb in her lap.

She said thats the reaction she wanted from me. Then she said, why would something be wrong with you for that? I wiped my eyes and Caria shifted me back to my human form.

I told Su'Toya about my sexuality and how I feel about touch and being touched by people I don't know. And how this is all overwhelming me because I've never ever felt like this before.

She said, I'm sorry I didn't know. I never want you to feel like I'm forcing you to do anything. I told her I don't feel forced that's the problem. Its hard to process.

So she said may I hold your hand? That might help with the other urges. She said that her and her liger can sense that we want to come to them thats why she started growling in a low tone.

So I said its ok. Then I reached my hand out to her and she intertwined our fingers. I instantly felt a calmness come over me. I closed my eyes and just breathed in her scent.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. Su'Toya asked me, is that better? I smiled and said yes. She then said you have a beautiful smile poppet. I asked her what poppet meant? She said its like saying sweetie or lovely to someone small. I blushed.

It was getting dark. I hadn't realized we were talking that long. So I said I think I'm ok to go back now. She said ok let's go. She let my hand go and jumped down. Then she said its a pretty high jump I'll catch you.

I made eye contact with her, and felt like she definitely would catch me then I jumped. She caught me and sat me on my feet. I looked up at her and said how tall are you? She answered I'm 6'6. I said you make me feel so small. She smiled and said maybe that's a good thing poppet. I know my face turned red.