🦄Jake's Stupidity🦄

Apani's Pov

So uncle Billy finally went on a fishing trip with Charlie and Leah's dad. They went yesterday. He said that he and Charlie made up and he's going through it with Bella. It's been months since the leeches left. Uncle Billy said Bella went into a catatonic state.

So he and Mr. Harry told him that maybe he should finally send her back to her mother or military school like he was thinking before. Uncle Billy said Charlie has really dark circles under his eyes and he just looks terrible.

Also Jake has been being more of an ass than usual. He's getting closer to shifting for one and he is still obsessed with Bella. She doesn't return his calls and uncle Billy said she didn't even come out of her room the couple times he went over with Jake.

So Jay either stays over at my mom's or she stays here with us. Jay said she damn near put him through a wall before school yesterday.

I thought to myself, "This shit is only going to get worse." Poor Quil doesn't even go over to see Jake anymore. He's started hanging around Seth, Leah's little brother. All I can do is stay the fuck away from him at this point. I've only seen him twice lately. I guess those were good days that I saw him on.

🐆🐺🐆🐺🐆

Apani's Pov

Considering all that has been going on around me, I'm actually doing really good in my college courses. After this set of courses I'll be moving into my sophomore year. I'm really proud of myself. I did a video call with my sister for her birthday. I sang happy birthday to her and we both ate our cupcakes while catching up with each other.

Then she said that she was coming home for spring break. She wants me and mom to meet her boyfriend. I said cool. Then we talked about him for a bit. They've been together for almost a year. He seems like a good person.

Then she asked me about Ace and Jare. I told her that they were both doing fine and that I have a girlfriend too now. She said she wasn't surprised and as long as I'm happy she is.

My sister told me that she's been feeling weird lately. I told her to describe it to me. Everything she said reminded me of what I was feeling before I shifted. I asked her how long she's been feeling like this?

She thought about it and said it's been like a few weeks. So in my head I thought oh damn she is going to shift soon. I asked, "if there were any new people around her?"

My sister sat there going through many different facial expressions then she said yeah. A couple weeks ago a weird couple moved into her dorm. She said they are very pale and she only sees them when she's going into her dorm room after her last class.

I know my face had some kind of expression because my sister said spill. I said no because you'll think I'm crazy. I said anyway you'll be here next week so it'll be easier to show you instead.

Then I asked her how Rachel and Rebecca were doing? She said they are both doing fine. She also said that Rebecca is engaged and Rachel has been dating her boyfriend for a little over a year now.

I told her I haven't talked to them since they came for Christmas. She said that they always come up with reasons not to visit when she comes. I said they are missing out on a lot of Jay's and Jake's lives.

She said she told them that too. I said well I'm just glad she doesn't ghost me like that. Then she starts cooing saying awwww my baby misses me. I rolled my eyes and said whatever. After that we said our I love yous and goodnight.

🐆🐺🐆🐺🐆

Dear diary,

I think my sister has vampires in her dorm. That's why she's been feeling weird. I didn't want to tell her on video call because I doubt she will believe me even if I would have. I'm excited and nervous to see her now.