🦄Finding Bella🦄

Today is Jare's birthday. So Leah and I planned a surprise beach party for him. Then later tonight we're taking him on a date. Jare only knows about the date. We told everyone not to tell him about the party. So Sam and Jay agreed to put him on a shorter patrol by himself for the past few days.

I can't wait to see the look on his face at his party, I smiled to myself. Uncle Billy and my mom went to the store to get all the food and drinks. Then Jay, Leah, and I helped my mom cook when they came back.

We put everything in foil pans and covered them up with foil. Leah's mom baked the cake. Now Jay, Ace, and I are going with all the decorations, tables, and food loaded up in Ace's truck to the beach. We have to get everything to the beach and set up.

Once we got everything set up people started arriving. After Leah got there she called Jare. She told him to meet her at the beach. As soon as he stepped onto the beach we all yelled, "SURPRISE." His facial expression was priceless. He had the biggest smile on his face. Leah and I walked over and both kissed him on the cheek.

I put a birthday luau necklace over his head. Then we both grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the food table. Ace turned on the music. Somebody got a volleyball game going. Others played soccer but we danced together first.

Then Leah and I joined a volleyball game. We ate and just enjoyed ourselves. Then Ace cut the music off and we all gathered around the cake to sing Happy Birthday to Jare. All in all his party turned out really nice and he loved it.

After the party Leah rode with me home, so we could get ready for our date. Jare left to go get ready as well. Once we were dressed we went and picked up Jare. We took him to a rooftop restaurant. It was so beautiful. They had lights and balloons hanging. The table was even set up with roses covering it and candles lit. It was very romantic. We could even see the stars out tonight. We ordered and then talked and laughed until the food came.

 We ordered and then talked and laughed until the food came

We fed each other and shared a few kisses. After we finished eating, I got the waitresses attention so they could bring out the candle lit slice of cake. The staff all came over to sing happy birthday with us to him. Leah gave him her gift first right after they walked away. Then I gave him his gift from me. He loved both of our gifts. Then we left. They both decided to spend the night with me.

Once we got there, I decided to do a bubble bath for us. So while they were sitting on my bed talking I went into the bathroom.

I turned on some music, lit some candles, and added bubbles and roses to the water. Then I called them to come in.

They came in and said this looks really nice babe. So I said let's get in then. We each stripped down and got in the bathtub. We started out just kissing each other. Then started exploring each other's bodies with our hands. Next thing I know our bath got heated and very intimate. After the "bath," we went to bed and snuggled up.