🦄Meeting My Brother 🦄

I parked the Jeep in an area where it won't get stuck in. I get out and grab as much as I can carry. Then I walk to the den.

I get to the den and I smell unfamiliar scents. Victoria comes out and takes some of the stuff from me. I asked her was anyone near the den. She said yes I tied them up. I said okay let's get the rest of the stuff then I'll see whose tied up. We put the stuff down and walked back to the Jeep.

We got the rest of the stuff out of the Jeep. Then covered the Jeep with fallen branches, big leaves, and whatever we could find to camouflage it. We picked up the rest of the stuff then headed back to the den.

Once back we got everything setup inside. Then she took me to whoever she tied up. She put them no where near the den.

Its a guy and a girl tied up. I've never seen either of them before. They were sleep. So I pulled water from the pond with my hands and threw it on them. They jumped up bumping heads.

I asked, "Who are you two and why did you come here?" The guy says, my name is Zario. This is my mate Vitra. I came here looking for my sister. I know its not your crazy ass friend though. She smells nothing like me.

But you have the scent that made me stop. We were traveling in our shifted form. She attacked us and we shifted back. I tried telling her we come in peace. But she knocked us out. The scent I smelled was supposed to be in somewhere called La Push Reservation.

Victoria said, "we come in peace could be a trick." Then she snarled at them. I put my hand on her arm and said he's not lying. I can sense it. That made her calm down some.

I tilted my head looking at him he does kind of look a little like me. So I said how old are you? He said I just turned 18. I said what's your sister's name? He said Apani. I took a deep breath and said, "so my assumption was right. That fucking bastard."

Zario said, "what do you mean?" I said your father came back to life and moved on. He didn't want my sister and I. He looked excited. Nothing he's said is a lie so far. Then he said I have another sister. I looked at him like really the fuck. Then I said, your father is a fucking asshole. He didn't even tell you he had two daughters here.

He said you can say that again. Growing up with him wasn't the best. If my mom was alive I think he wouldn't have been around me either. I'm a half breed. So I don't matter. I couldn't wait to leave when I found out about you. I thought to myself so he cheated on my mom with yours too I guess. Just wow.

Then I said, well I turn 19 in two more months. Aiyanna is your other sister. She just turned 25. And she'll be shifting soon too. Based off what she told me last week.

You'll get to meet her she'll be here in a few days for spring break. She went away to College. She graduates this fall. I'm doing online college because of my shifting. What about you? He answered, I just graduated from high school before I left hell. I then asked his mate what about her? She said they graduated together.

I then said well welcome to a new kind of hell filled with bullshit. Victoria says, I take it the talk didn't go well. I told her not all.

We then used our claws on the vines and whatever else this is she tied them up with. I said we can talk more in the den.

🐆🐺🐆🐺🐆

Third person

Upon reaching the den they all stop walking. They hear and smell a vampire. They all shift into their two legged form. The girl doesn't sense them. She walks right into them.

The young girl stands there unmoving. Apani can pick up the fear coming from the girl. So she says, "who are you? Where did you come from?" The vampire girl says in a shaking voice, "my name is Bree. I ran away with a freind from the army in Seattle. Our leader left so we took a chance and ran. My friend went a different way. We decided to split up."