🦄What Do You Want?🦄

Third person

Everyone got up in a good mood. They took turns using the bath houses. Then Apani and Zario got food from the storage/pantry while Rye started the fire to cook.

After the food was done. Everyone sat around eating. Apani took this as the opportunity to tell them her plan. So she said, hey today my cousin Jay is meeting the Cullens at 1pm. For those that don't know they are a coven of vampires. The wolves made a treaty with them long ago, etc.

Then I said, I told her that I would come. But I want Victoria and Zario to join me. I want us to go in human form, because we are connected with our cats and they stay right their with us. This will throw off the vampires. It'll keep them from understanding why we came. And they will be in shock seeing Victoria.

My plan is to read them with my true sight while we are there. I want them gone. First off, they killed Victoria's mate and left her alive. This is one example of them thinking they are "superior " to others.

Also, their presence alone has fucked up my life, as well as my family's younger tribe member's lives. To me that's unforgivable. I do not agree with them having a treaty in the first place. My family doesn't see it that way though.

In my opinion its a clever way to seem as if you are being civil. I call bullshit. The fact that they always want to subtlety make demands is one reason. The other is because they requested to have all the wolves present. If you're being civil would you make that type of request?

Victoria says, no its to assess the competition. I said exactly and if you're being peaceful and honest there would be no competition. A phone call would confirm the treaty is back in place.

Then I said how do you feel about this? Su'Toya spoke up saying that she wants to go as well because her liger would get uncontrollable with me around the enemy and she's not there. I said I didn't think about that. Well then you, Victoria, and Zario go with me, and everyone else stays here or goes to the reservation.

They all agreed that we should do it this way. So for the rest of the morning we planned to just all talk and get to know each other better. Zario and I get along very well. We have alot in common. We're like Irish twins but with different mothers.

I think that Su'Toya and Victoria are going to be really good friends. Vitra and my sister seem to get along very well. Rye is a jokester. And Bree is like the baby of the group. This is more like a pride or clowder. Yeah a clowder because we're all cats, but not the same.

I spoke up and said guys I think we have ourselves our own pride or clowder here. What do you all think of that? A pride is for lions though. So its more like a clowder, which is a group of cats. They all said yeah I like it. We can be our own little family.

So we all smiled and said family at the same time. With that I felt a sense of belonging wash over me. Caria said its because we just made our clowder official. I said really? She said yes we just accepted each other. She said we're stronger together and will be able to communicate in all forms now.

I told everyone what my lynx told me. They all said that they can feel it too.

I think, this is so awesome.

🐆🐺🐆🐺🐆

Zario looks at me and says someone or something is trying to pass through. I said, well let's shift and go in the trees to see who or what it is. We both shift into our anthropomorphic form and he leads the way to where he feels the breach attempt.

I smell Su'Toya behind me. So I try mindlinking her. I reach out saying are you stalking me Sunny. She chuckles and says back, "no I'm protecting what's mine. And I like the nickname poppet." I know I'm a blushing mess, but I'm glad she can't see it.