1 - Argument

It's been six months since Dr. Reid was new to the BAU.
The team, Garcia, JJ, Reid, Gideon, Morgan, and Greenaway, we're all about to begin as Agent Hotcher walks in.
"Good morning, Hotch," Elle said noticing the tension and anger brought into the room as he sat next to the chair next to her.
Hotch just said, "Let's get started."
JJ started to fill them in on the next case involving widows disappearing and ending up shot dead in random streets of a suburban city in Nebraska.
They flew into the small city, in the late evening, and had to pair up in the hotel rooms for a night's rest. Everyone paired up: Elle with JJ, Morgan and Gideon. So Hotch and Reid started up the elevator to their room.
Hotch and Reid walked into their small, plain hotel room, settling in. It was hot, with no air conditioning. It was eleven o'clock.
Hotch's phone started to ring. He took it out, glanced at it, then shoved it back into his pocket.
Reid looked up at the man asking, "Who was that?"
"No one," Hotch answered flatly. His phone starting ringing again. Aaron did not respond to it. On the forth ring, he picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"
Reid could hear someone yelling on the other side of the phone.
Hotch excused himself from the room, and locked himself in the bathroom and started to yell at whoever was on the phone.
Spencer tried ignoring it, but it was getting to him.
In the bathroom, Hotch lowered his voice, "Haley, I'm sorry it was a last minute case. I'm so sorry we had to cancel our dinner outing."
"Aaron, this is just too hard! You're always putting work over me. You just love your work better than me, don't you?!" Haley screamed crying over the phone, and hung up.
Aaron cursed, and then cooled down.
Hotch, after half an hour, came out of the room surprised seeing Reid's bare back facing him, sitting on the side of his bed, reading. He looked up from his book and turned around, now facing Hotch. His shirt was off, his jeans still on. Hotch was lost for words for a moment, so Reid spoke up.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just a little hot. Sorry," he started to slip his shirt back on.
Hotch stopped him and managed to say, "Don't. It's fine."
Reid took his shirt off again. He was hot.
"I apologize, for yelling on the phone. You shouldn't of had to hear that. It was not appropriate of me,"
"No need, it's okay,"
"It's just that.... Haley and I haven't been on the best terms with each other,"
"I'm sorry things haven't been going well. I'm sure you and Haley will find amends,"
Hotch sighed. Reid stood up and walked toward him. Hotch hesitated as Reid just stood right in front of him.
"It'll be fine," Reid emphasized by placing a hand on Hotch's shoulder, "I'm going to the restroom." He patted Hotch's back as he made his way into the bathroom.
Aaron Hotchner never usually talked about his personal life. He kept it out of his work. This fight between him and his wife, was difficult for him. He didn't want to frighten Reid. Hotch kept telling himself, "You're the young man's boss. You can't just loose your temper like that in front of your subordinate!" It embarrassed him. Hotch decided to get into a light maroon t-shirt and his boxers. He climbed into his bed.
Reid came out of the bathroom, and they said goodnight. He knew Hotch and Haley have been not getting along for some time now. He felt bad for his boss, but couldn't help but feel attracted to the dominant man. Hotch and his stare and his seriousness. He was just beautiful.
----
I just corrected some errors