10 - Young

Weeks painfully went by. Hotchner was still in his comatose state. Haley came to visit her ex three times a week, while Spencer went to see his boss every day when he got the chance.

It was one of those days where both Reid and Haley were visiting. It was getting late.

"Do you think I should of been more easy on Aaron?" Haley asked.

Reid said, "You did the best you could. It must of been tough to work around Hotch's work schedule. He works hard and very diligently."

"I know. I shouldn't of been so harsh," Haley started to get emotional, but only to hide her anger. She had felt like she was just left in the shadows taking care of the house. All those years married to the man, Haley had felt like her life was wasted. She left the room.

Reid stayed awhile longer, his chin in his hands and eyes sad. He looked miserable. He decided to get a drink.

When Reid got to the bar, he ordered an orange vodka, and sat in the same booth he had shared with Hotch.

"Hey, Spencer!" It was Haley. She walked to Reid's booth, and noticed the drink in his hands, "I didn't see you as much of a drinker."

Reid took a sip of his drink and cringed, "I'm not. I don't normally drink."

"Oh I see," She sat across from him where Hotch sat last time. Haley took a drink of her beer. She asked, "I didn't ask; how are you holding up? You seem pretty close to Aaron since you visit him the most."

"I'm doing alright,"

Haley laughed, "You don't look alright!"

"Ughh I don't," Reid chuckled. He had some more of his orange vodka. Hotch was right, it was a good feeling.

"I bet you feel terrible right now,"

"Uh, excuse me?" Reid didn't understand.

Haley repeated herself, and leaned in closer to the young man's face.

Reid felt uncomfortable with Haley in his face. He wondered why she said that. He did feel terrible, but never hurt to talk about it.

"I'm sorry, Spencer. I really am,"

"Why?"

"Because," Haley reached out to cup Reid's chin, "Spencer, this shouldn't of happened, and you shouldn't feel like you need to blame yourself. Don't try to bury your feelings away, it'll only make it worse. Ha, I know how that feels." She kept her eyes on him as she moved and sat next to him.

Reid only looked at her, dazed. He looked down at his drink. Haley was right.

Haley gripped Reid's thigh with her small hand. He gasped inwardly. Haley leaned into him, placing a kiss on his mouth.

He didn't move from Haley's contact. Spencer didn't know why he didn't move away. Maybe because it felt oddly satisfying. Reid was at a loss, shocked. He was confused on what was happening. "Why is she on me? What am I doing?" He thought, but those questions drowned away quick as the woman met Reid's lips again, longer. With that, Spencer took her soft cheeks into his hands and kissed her back.

Haley brought her hands up to Spencer's wavy, messy hair as she kept her mouth to his lips. His saliva tasted like fruit and strong alcohol. They continued kissing, only breaking apart for air. He was hot and a lovely, kind, young gentleman. No wonder Aaron was jealous. She had sensed a vibe during her visit the day of the car crash. There was definitely something going on between the two and she wanted to know what.

"Uh," Reid was in and out of reality. He didn't like Haley in that way, not like Hotch. He took himself off her.

"Do you miss him? Aaron?"

"Yeah, I do...,"

"Excuse me, sir? Refill?" a waitress asked, pointing at Reid's empty glass.

"Uh no-,"

"Yes please," Haley cut Reid off. She smiled at the waitress, "It's on me."

As the lady walked away, Reid said, "You shouldn't have.... I had an entire glass."

"You could use some more, trust me," she kissed his cheek lightly.

Spencer no longer cared, he just agreed as another glass of orange vodka was placed in front of him. He gulped most of it down.

Haley continued showing pseudo affection by kissing Reid's soft luscious lips.

He sighed with contentment. To Reid, it felt as if he was back to that night with Aaron. He kissed Haley back with want. The doctor felt free from thought as the alcohol took over him.

Haley met Spencer's lips a few more times, then brought her hands down to Reid's inner thighs, rubbing them.

It was pleasing. Erotic. Reid suppressed a moan from escaping his mouth. Surprisingly, he was conscious of his surroundings.

"Why don't I drive you home now," She gripped his thigh softly. Haley smirked, and whispered in his ear, "Let's go."
•• ••
Haley helped drunken Reid up the stairs to his apartment, leading him erotically to his door. Reid seemed zoned out, as she secured him on the door, kissing him roughly. She gasped as she was lifted off the ground, still in contact with her lips. She lifted an eyebrow and smirked in his shoulder, mischievously. She was straddling Spencer's chest. Haley felt protected in his surprisingly strong muscular arms. They continued locking lips.

Reid turned around facing the door, and unlocked it. Still keeping Haley up, he moved into his apartment. He laid Haley down abruptly on his leather couch. He went on top of her, lowering his head to meet her mouth.

"I think we both need this," Haley said looking straight up into Spencer's eyes. She started to unbutton Reid's navy blue dress shirt slowly.

Reid merely nodded, and started to take her clothes off as well.

Haley allowed Spencer to take over.
----
This was long but.... Thanks for reading! I would love positive feedback! Hope you'll keep continuing c: *not updating until more views