13 - Truth

"What?" Haley was still struck by this fact, "So, you're telling me you are gay?"

Reid shrugged, "Uh, yeah, I guess. So?"

"Sorry, just...you? I would never of thought," Haley didn't know how to react. She wondered if Aaron felt the same way..., "Wait. Aaron?"

"It was nothing...we kissed,"

Haley just turned around and headed back inside the house. Reid followed.

As the two entered the kitchen, Hotch was slowly washing dishes. His face grew a frown as he saw Haley's dumbfounded expression.

"Aaron, why didn't you say you kissed him?" Haley merely spit out.

"We made out," Reid corrected Haley.

Haley shook her head.

"What?!" Hotch was surprised by the question as Spencer peeked behind Haley, "I, I don't know what happened. It happened! Ugh, it's complicated. I don't even know what is going on-," he paused, gathering up his thoughts, "My life does not concern you!"

"Guys! Can we not argue?" Spencer pleaded.

"Spencer, I kissed you, you kissed Aaron. This is just all-,"

"What?!" Hotch said in disbelief. He thought, "Them? What?"

"No!" Spencer denied, "I mean, yes! Darn it. I didn't-,"

"You kissed him!" Haley was confused and mad Reid made out with her ex. She found it unsuitable because Aaron was her ex husband.

Reid had enough, "Haley! So what? I can't even imagine why you would even seduce me into having-,"

"Stop!" Haley tried to keep it from going there.

"What," Hotch was not confused. He knew, "You and Reid, huh." Aaron crossed his arms over his chest. He pushed the images that popped into his head out, disgusted.

Haley and Reid didn't respond.

"You are so riled up with the fact that all Spencer and I did was kiss, when who should really be the one going crazy?" Hotch said with anger deepening his voice.

"I-I don't know, I just-Reid was drinking and-," Haley tried, but Hotch only interrupted.

"He was drunk? That's no excuse! I thought you were better than that. I can't believe you!" Aaron said frustrated. This news brought him an even worse headache. He looked down at he floor with a grimace.

"I'm so sorry, Hotch," Reid don't know what else he could say to help.

Hotch didn't look up. His voice softened, "You should go. I need to talk to Haley."

Reid stepped in front of Hotch and placed a hand on his shoulder, with sorrowful eyes looking into Hotch's as their eyes met.

Hotch nodded, then Reid left the kitchen and out of the house. "Give me my medication."

Haley didn't object. She handed him the bottle of pills.

After Aaron gulped down his meds he sighed.

"I should- I want to apologize. I got carried away! My anger got the best of me...."

"Your anger?"

"I'm just- sorry. Okay? And I hope you will forgive me because I don't want to leave on bad terms,"

"Wait. What?"

"When you are more yourself, I'm going to the west coast, in California," she told him. She knew it would be good for her

The agent sighed, "it was wrong of you to entice Spencer, but I can't be angry at you two for nothing...else."

"I understand,"

It became silent. Hotch knew he couldn't yell at Haley. It wasn't that she cheated on him. They were divorced. He just thought it was cruel of her to take advantage of Spencer, and Haley knew it too.

"I guess you could get some rest," Haley broke the silence, "Just relax. Watch golf."

Hotch got himself situated on his sofa.

"Oh! And Spencer.... He really likes you, Aaron. You guys should talk more. He is special,"

"He is," Hotch grinned.

-- --
short, but hope you enjoyed!
feedback would be great ; next chapter might be the last...idk.
c: