18 - Kiss

---- There's a lot of description, and
less dialogue! ----

Spencer grunted as Hotch abruptly pushed him into a storage closet in the Healy Police Department

Spencer grunted as Hotch abruptly pushed him into a storage closet in the Healy Police Department. The AC felt cool against their faces in the pitch black room. It was about 11pm and Hotch needed to grab his carry on bag from the conference room. Everyone else had left to spend the night in a hotel across from the HPD.
His headache seemed to subside when Hotch locked the door as he moved closer and closer to him.

At first, both of them just stood in front of one another, inches apart without speaking. Hotch tossed his carry on bag to the side. Hotch's head was turned slightly downward to Reid's left cheek. Spencer's heart began to race. Their eyes soon adjusted to the lack of light.

He turned his head to face Spencer. Their foreheads then touched slightly before Hotch tilted his head and leaned forward.

Gently, Hotch captured Reid's soft lips.
Reid parted his mouth, letting Hotch deepen the kiss. They parted for a fraction of a second.
"You're tense," Hotch stated before he inhaled deeply and closed his eyes as he pressed his lips against Reid's again, but with more force.

Reid produced a guttural groan as Hotch thrusted his tongue into his mouth. He sighed as he relaxed into Hotch's touch. He submissively allowed Aaron to take control of the kiss. Spencer's mouth tasted like the Jello he had consumed before leaving the hospital.

Not knowing where to place his hands, Spencer swiftly grasped Hotch's hips and pulled him ever so closer to his body. He felt the dark haired man's hips jerk involuntarily, and felt Aaron's throat vibrate as he moaned erotically into his mouth. Their tongues were now both fighting for dominance, powered by nothing but desire.

Hotch felt Spencer's body arch up into his, and his breath hitched. His strong build kept Reid firmly against the wall.

Spencer was in an euphoric state as his head fell back against the wall with a thump. He thought Aaron's dominancy was arousing; hot.

Hotch's lips were hot and heavy against Reid's mouth as they continued to French kiss feverishly. Hotch's strong hands held Reid's face.

Spencer was completely lost in Aaron's heated wet mouth, and the strong hands holding his defined face. His long fingers laced into Aaron's short jet black hair. The intensity was overwhelming.

Aaron pulled back abruptly.

Reid groaned softly at the loss of contact with Hotch's mouth. Now, his arms were around Aaron's waist. He was breathing heavily, and questionably looked at Hotch with his big brown eyes.

"I'm sorry. The evening when we fought.., and Haley was there. I shouldn't of raised my voice, and I shouldn't of gotten so angry at you. I over reacted, and I feel terrible. I'm sorry," Hotch said a little out of breath.

"You don't need to apologize to me. I should of never talked with Haley at the bar, and never should of slept with her. I never wanted to hurt you, Aaron,"

Hotch sighed, "It's past us. She moved to the west coast. I want to be with you now." He kissed Spencer's forehead.

Spencer nodded, "Me too." He felt so strongly for the strong and passionate gentleman in front of him.

"I've missed this. I've been wanting a moment like this with you for so long," Hotch spoke softly into Spencer's ear, then bussed tenderly along his jawline back to Reid's chapped lips. His pulse was racing as he felt Reid's hand slowly stroke down his broad back. He drew in a quick breath as Spencer slipped his hands under his work attire, and caressed his back. The elation was indescribable.

Spencer whispered into Aaron's neck, "Take my clothes off."

Hotch restlessly unbuttoned and removed Reid's garments off his body except for his denim jeans. Laying his eyes on Spencer's body for the first time, was breathtaking. "You're beautiful." Hesitantly, Aaron placed both hands on Spencer's chest.

Sighing in pleasure, Spencer's chest rose into the touch of Aaron's rough hands. His eyes shuttered as he felt the hands start to roam across his body. Lips still intact with one another, a rush of heated energy went through his body. It was pure bliss. Then, he quickly took Aaron's clothes off as well.

They continued to kiss passionately in the confined dark place, traveling their hands across each other bodies. This was a different feeling. The energy between them was steamy and intense. Both of them never experienced such a sensational and intimate bond with each other. It was quiet except for the breathless pants of the two men, and the sound of skin against skin.

Without warning, Reid winced as he felt an agonizing pain pounding his skull, "Arghh...." He groaned in discomfort as he brought his hands up to the sides of his head. His shoulders thudded against the wall as he supported himself.

Right away, Aaron saw the discontent twisted in Spencer's countenance.
"Spencer?" He asked with concern in his voice. He flinched as he saw the young man's face contort and his nose scrunch up.

"My head, it's just sometimes I get these sporadic pangs of pain. It's past now, I'm fine," Spencer rushed.
He tried to avert the conversation by penetrating his teeth in Aaron's neck with surprising force.

Aaron failed to suppress a moan at the unexpected contact, but moved away reluctantly, "You need to let me know when your head is bothering you. It's been a long day for you. We should go now. You need to get some rest in order to relieve you of this migraine," Aaron explained at a whisper, "come on." He grabbed the loose garments off the floor of the storage closet and handed them to the doctor. Hotch put his work clothes back on.

Reid looked down disappointed and upset with himself, and wiped off the sweat that glistened on his forehead.

Hotch lifted Reid's chin up, and kissed him meekly on the lips, "It's okay. Don't beat yourself up." Hesitantly, he opened the door and peeked out. It was clear of people. He noticed Spencer placing sunglasses on the bridge of his nose because of the dim light that filled the building.

"I ruined this moment for you, and me having headaches is not attractive at all," Reid sighed.

"You didn't, and it was memorable. Amazing and I haven't felt that good in a long time. Thank you," Aaron kissed him again.

Spencer leaned into the kiss.

With their lips still in contact, Aaron felt Spencer's muscles in his face subtly curl up the corners of his mouth forming a smile.
----
I would love some positive feedback c:
Comment your thoughts/suggestions please! Thanks (: