3 - Drunk

Morning came. The two men got ready for their day.
Hotch looked at the clock. It read 6:56am. He was exhausted from the night before. He tried his best to keep his eyes open. Hopefully his few hours of sleep won't affect his work.
The day went by fast.
Over a few days, the case was over and it was time to head back to Quantico. The flight was short.
Hotch dreaded this day. He didn't want to go home to a grumpy and pissed off wife. Even though he was worn out and lacking rest, he decided to get lots of paperwork done at his office.
There was a knock on the door.
"Come in," Hotch said.
It was Reid, he peeked his head in, "I thought you might want to get a drink? You've been working hard, time you've had a break."
Hotch sighed, he enjoyed Reid's company last time, he gave in and said okay.
Reid bought them both drinks, and they sat down across from each other in a booth. Hotch took a few sips of his vodka. It tasted unfamiliarly delightful. He hadn't had a drink in awhile.
Reid enjoyed a Shirley Temple. He had risen an eyebrow when Hotch had asked for vodka, but he didn't say anything.
"How's it going, Reid?"
"I'm doing okay," Reid answered. "When are you going to see Haley?"
Hotch drank half of his drink, then slowly replied, "Whhel, I'm just gonna stay over here." Hotch felt a little lightheaded.
"Why did you order a Vodka? Shouldn't you know if you would get drunk?" Reid started laughing.
"Is a good feeling, Spencer. Try it smmtime," Hotch told him, half his drink gone.
Reid was surprised hearing his first name from his boss. Reid was amused, he had never seen Hotch like this. It would be messed up if he took advantage of him, but it was hard to resist.
Hotch felt like he was on cloud nine. Had he really drunk a lot? He couldn't tell. All the stress felt like it was lifted off his shoulders.
Reid was very curious and asked, "How do you feel about Haley?"
Hotch spit out, "She's bein' so selfish and doesn' respect anythinn! She's jealouus she's got no job n' I do!" Hotch gulped down the rest of his drink. "I don't care 'nymore. She can do what she wants. I donnt care, Spencer." He sighed, tired and over tipsy.
Reid realized he was really drunk. Hotch would never say something like that, never. And saying his first name again got to him, "I like you calling me Spencer, Hotchner."
"Oh? Spencer," Hotch slurred, he smiled. "It's Aaron."
"Aaron," Reid felt at wrong for doing this to his boss. What was he thinking?! Reid was sure Aaron won't remember any of this the next day. "You're so hot."
"You're hot, you hot, sexy, nerd." Hotch said, his eyes admiring him.
Blushing, Reid just gasped silently. He thought, "He thinks I'm hot? Is he just saying that, or does he mean it without realizing?" He smiled.
"Come over here," Hotch patted the space next to him. Reid sat down next to Hotch.
They looked at each other. Aaron brought his hand up slowly to Reid's cheek.
A shiver went down Reid's back as Aaron's hand touched his skin, and he did not pull back.
Hotch caressed Reid's cheek.
Spencer leaned in closer, an inch away from Hotch's face. He planted a kiss on Aaron's lips.
Hotch looked at him, then kissed Reid back. They both interlocked their lips, hot to the touch. Reid groaned deep in the back of his throat. The feeling was unreal.
Aaron deepened the kiss, then broke for air.
Aaron took Spencer's face in his hands, and kissed him again. They made out for a while. Reid could taste the vodka in Aaron's mouth.
In Hotch's mind, kissing Reid felt amazing, felt like a dream. He said lightly, "God, you, are so hot." He brought Reid closer, putting his arm around Spencer. Hotch moaned as their tongues touched.
As Aaron kissed him, reality hit Reid. He stopped.
Hotch stopped, "Spencer," he whispered. He kissed Reid's cheek.
"W-we can't do this. It's my fault." Reid sat up, "We should get home now."
Hotch looked disappointed, but followed Reid out of the bar.
They hopped into the car, Reid driving.
"Haley shouldn't see Hotch come home drunk..." Reid thought. He looked over at Hotch who was passed out in the passenger seat. Reid decided to go to his apartment and let Hotch spend a night.
Reid got Hotch out of the car safely.
"Thank you, Spencer," he passed out again on Reid's couch in the living room.
Reid just looked down at Hotch. He was so hot. Reid got a couple blankets, and spread them over Hotch. He bent down and kissed Hotch's forehead, then went to bed.
----
I hope you liked it, hope you keep reading c: