14 - Post

---- Hey, everyone! I know I haven't updated in a long long time, but here !!
I hope you like it.
Another issue arises after Haley leaves.
----
The BAU was called in for an important case. Two families had been murdered in the past week in Florida.

It was just past 4a.m., and Garcia was going over the case with the team when Reid rushed in.

Hotch glanced Reid's way. They hadn't spoken to each other since Hotch yelled Reid out of his house. It was also Hotch's first day back.

Right away Hotch noticed something was off with Reid. The whole team noticed.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Reid said. His hair was messy, and he looked like he was deprived of sleep. His cardigan was unevenly buttoned.

"You missed a button," Morgan pointed out jokingly, but with a little concern in his voice.

Reid's fingers clumsily scrambled to redo the buttons on his cardigan as Garcia continued to debrief the team.

Hotch noticed Reid was quieter than usual. He kept quiet and kept his head down looking over the case file. But Hotch observed he only appeared to be reading it. "Wheels up in 30." Hotch said.

Reid quickly gathered up his things, and headed to the restroom.

He was exhausted, but that didn't matter. He had to get to the plane soon. So, Reid tried to make himself presentable by fixing his hair and started straightening his attire when someone came into the restroom.

"Good morning, Reid," Reid heard. Hotch appeared behind Reid in the mirror.

Reid spun around, and came face to face with his boss, "Good morning, sir." There were only a couple of inches between the two.

"May l?" Hotch asked, "Your tie is out of place."

Reid just stared back at Hotch, and stepped back a little, allowing Hotch to fix his tie nicely into his cardigan.

"Hotch, I —" Reid started to say, but Hotch quickly put a finger on Reid's lips.

"Stop," Hotch whispered. "Don't speak." He dropped his hand from Reid's face, and just looked at him. Reid was so beautiful. His eyes looked hurt. Hotch knew something was bothering Reid.

They stood there, looking into each other's eyes until Hotch broke eye contact and kissed Reid on the cheek. He looked up into Reid's brown eyes.

Reid felt the emptiness close between them as he felt Hotch's soft lips touch his. His eyes closed as he kissed Hotch back. Reid placed his hands on Hotch's broad shoulders. He felt Hotch's hands meet his face.

Hotch kissed Reid again. Reid kissed him back harder and longer. Hotch felt Reid frown and draw back.

"Spencer, is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing. It's just a little headache," Reid answered with his eyes to the ground. He caught his breath, and turned back towards the sink. He placed a hand onto the edge of the sink keeping his balance. He looked at Hotch through the rectangular mirror, "I'm fine."

Hotch knew that that wasn't the truth, "How long have you had these headaches? Was it after the car accident?" He placed a hand on his hip.

"They happen on and off, and no, they aren't because of the car accident!" Reid said, obviously frustrated. All the talking made his headache pound against his skull more. He unlatched his satchel, pulling out a pill bottle. Unscrewing the cap, he popped two pills in his mouth.

"Have you gone to a doctor about it?"

Reid signed, "I have, but they say there isn't anything physically wrong with me. But there has to be, there's got to be...."

Hotch put a firm hand on Reid's shoulder, "Look at me."

Reid turned around, facing Hotch again, "Please, don't tell the team. I don't want them thinking I can't do my job. I will be fine, and I don't want them treating me like I'm the baby."

"You need to go home, get some rest," Hotch said with concern in his voice.

"No, I need to work." Reid said sternly, "You woke me up at 3 in the morning to work on this case, so I'm going, Hotch."

"Reid, you can't work like this!" Hotch tried to say as Reid stormed out of the room. Hotch knew it was more than just a little headache.
----
Please give me some feed back by commenting! Thank u! I will try and update soon!!