16 - Unsteady

---- I hope you all will enjoy this short chapter! ----

While Reid sat waiting for his EEG, he pondered everything that has happened between him and Hotch. He wanted to do more with Hotch than just secretly kiss in the elevators. Reid wanted to be able to be with him in public. He imagined going out on dates with him. He wanted Aaron. Reid missed him already. He was worried what would happen next, not just with him, but them as well.

"How is the pain, Dr. Reid?" Dr. Grey asked him.

"I'm still having one of my headaches right now," Reid grimaced, "Please, shut the blinds?"

Dr. Grey quickly shut the blinds and turned off the lights. "Is that better?"

Reid groaned, rubbing his eyes. He shook his head no.

"To help with the pain, would you like to take some--,"

Reid interrupted, "No, I don't want to take any medication. I'm fine."

Dr. Grey calmly said, "Okay.... Is there anyone else you would like me to call for you? Any family? Friends?"

"Oh, no. No, there's no one else you need to call,"

"Okay, well, I'll be right back with the EEG,"
•• ••
"How's Reid?" Gideon asked with worried eyes as Hotch walked into the police station.

Hotch replied, "He will be okay," He sighed as he picked up a bunch of files. Hotch muttered under his breath, "I hope."

Gideon's right brow was raised, "Aaron, I know your concern for Reid. We all are! We've all noticed he's been acting different for awhile now. All we can do for now is give him the support he needs."

Hotch shook his head, frustrated, "I should of been more hard on him. I knew of his headaches, and I didn't keep him from coming here." He felt like he made everything worse for Reid. He felt guilty for causing Reid any pain.

"Don't blame yourself. Stop dwelling on the past. Aaron, deal with what's in front of you. And right now we need you focused on this case,"

Aaron had to hope Jason would understand Reid can't do what he's doing alone. Spencer is scared and apprehensive. "What Reid's going through, he's losing his mind!" His voice deepened. "He needs someone with him through it."

Gideon saw profound melancholy in Hotch's dark brown eyes. He seemed to really care for his subordinate.

Hotch watched Gideon as he looked around the room.

"Oh, alright! Go accompany Reid. We will be okay for today without you,"

Hotch said genuinely, "Thanks, Jason."

"I can tell he really appreciates your compassion, Aaron. He will be happy with you by his side," Gideon grinned.

Hotch smiled, and left the room, heading back to Reid.

Criminal Minds: Hotch and Reidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें