2 - Touch

Hotch couldn't fall asleep. He woke up around two, and hasn't slept since. It's three in the morning now.
Reid could here Hotch pacing the ground, "Hotch," Reid said annoying but tiredly.
"I'm sorry that I woke you. go back to sleep,"
Reid sat up, rubbing his eyes, "What's keeping you?"
Hotch hesitated for a moment then whispered, "I don't know what to do."
"Haley?"
Hotch nodded. His hair was so wild and lovely without hair gel keeping it from getting messy.
"I'm sure you can work it out with her, but for now get some rest."
"I cant ! I need some air," Hotch lost it, and left the room in a heart beat, slamming the door.
Reid sighed, understanding outburst, and grabbed a coat, following Hotch. As soon as Reid caught up with Hotch he yelled, "Don't take it out on me, or make this affect the entire team. We need you Hotch."
"I'm sorry, this is just difficult. I feel at loss what to say. Nothing I say or do helps her. when I try, all she does is yell at me! Ugh!" Hotch breathed, "I'm sorry, Reid, you don't need to here me ranting about my wife."
Reid said nothing. He just looked at him, tilting his head understandingly, and handed Hotch his coat.
Hotch said, "Thank you for putting up with this."
They kept walking a couple more blocks. The cool air drifted about, blowing the unknown tension the two man felt.
Reid broke the silence with a sneeze, "Ah choo!"
"We should head back," Hotch decided, "Reid! Why didn't you get a jacket?"
"I'm fine," Reid assured.
Hotch sighed, "Here, take mine." Hotch took his coat off, and wrapped it around Reid.
"Thanks," Reid whispered. "What about you?"
Hotch was only in a t-shirt and boxers. Reid decided then, and wrapped an arm around Hotch's abdomen as they walked back to the hotel. As he did, his hand brushed against Hotch's skin beneath his t-shirt. Warmth and a calmness fell over Hotch. Reid gave him a unrecognizable sensational feeling he couldn't figure what he felt, but he liked it. Hotch, then, put his arm around Reid.
Reid smiled. He enjoyed being around Hotch. He felt protected with Hotch's muscular arm around him.
Haley hadn't given Hotch this feeling in such a long time, and it felt good to feel it again.