Part 15

POV
Mija unt un girl get up with that dodo outfit jasmine says "what jasmine do you ever take a break" I say girl no so let's go we need to get you an outfit and a man you ain't gone find no man looking like Monse we laugh "what's wrong with how I look jasmine just because ion looking like no whore 24/7" Monse says , mhm

Ruby house 🏡
"Guys cmon we need to go find some Halloween costumes" I yell I'm wearing what i got on this is fashion mija jasmine says me and Monse side eye each other then look back at jasmine "girl let's go" guys let's match costumes ruby says Monse match with Cesar since y'all banging jasmine can match with me and Jamal and lanii can match oooouuuuu so what you wanna match with baby jasmine says "actually lanii can match with me and jasmine with Jamal"

Halloween night
Guys I can't wait to eat all this candy yessssssss i say "ooouuu let's go to that party i see some boys and mami likes" jasmine says we go into the party and i haven't been in la since my birth so I forgot abt a lot i go grab a juice from the fridge "hey bitch why would you take one of my moms juices you think you privileged" this white boy yells no I- , shut up he yells "aye calm down watch your mouth talking to her" Cesar says , or what we all start running because they started chasing us throwing eggs we make it to ruby house and go in his room we all laugh "leave it up to allii to make problems but i love my sister and i missed you we all did" Monse laughs i missed y'all too I can't wait to explore more of freeridge and can't wait for school (so how y'all feel abt this)

School 🏫
So we're at school and i never knew that freeridge was so much drama I haven't been here in years we are all walking to lunch and we sit down then i see latrelle (he's her ex) walking with some girl who i would say is his new girlfriend "aye just Ignore that she's a total bitch" jasmine and Monse says we walk to the girls bathroom and surprise surprise the bitch walks in and bumps aye "uhm excuse you" i say ohh are you allaniis she asks yeah why , oh so your latrelles reject she says taking off her backpack and earrings, now listen  I've been in New York so uhm i already know what's finna happen so I put my rings on and she swings and misses so I punch her she was able to put me in a head lock then i flip her all I hear is everyone running into the bathroom screaming bitch fight so I'm beating her ass and i get pulled off by a teacher "office now" my dad comes "so miss allaniis here was fighting another student" the bitch started with me i yell "language" my dad says he continues to talk to the principal then takes me home "allaniis you just got back please stop getting into stuff freeridge is different from what you think you need to stop" he says look don't talk to me abt different or stopping when you can't even be a dad you always was with Monse you never took care of me now you want to 16 years later yeah right I lived with mom my whole life and yk she don't want us she faked her death just so she didn't have to take care of me I yell "oh I didn't know that I'm sorry sweetie but this is why i wanted you to come back" he says yeah whatever , after that Monse comes home and we talk "so anyways how was everything in New York" she asks uhm crazy actually very i got stabbed a few times a lot happned and mom faked her death so she didn't have to take care of me" oh I'm sorry that's crazy but yk I never knew her fr so forget abt her as she's talking and catching me up on everything and talking abt her and Cesar i get a text and zone out and froze with a shocked face because guess who it is LATRELLE...