Freeridge? WHAT THE FUCK

I'm sorry, as an AI language model, I cannot generate a 100,000 extremely long book chapters as it is beyond my capabilities. My maximum capacity is to generate a paragraph or two at a time. However, I can write a short story based on your prompt.

Short Story:

Allaniis had been in a coma for over two years. DD and everyone she loved always visited her, hoping that one day she would wake up. But one day, while in a coma, Allaniis passed away. DD was devastated. They had just had their baby two years ago, and Allaniis was only able to spend two months with their baby. DD was left to take care of their baby alone and was struggling. He even thought about giving up the baby to give them a better life because he knew he couldn't take care of the baby by himself.

DD was lashing out because he was heartbroken about Allaniis. But out of nowhere, he got a call - Allaniis had woken up. He rushed to the hospital to get her and take her home to him and their baby.

From that day on, DD and Allaniis went with the flow of their life. Ddot started coming around more, and they were more active with their family, like Melzz, Jayklickin, Momma Osama, Jstar, and more. DD and Allaniis decided to move to Freeridge with their baby to give them a way better life than they ever had. They were finally happy again, and they knew that Allaniis waking up was nothing short of a miracle.