New life

Next day after school😭🫦
As the bus pulled up to the stop lanii (allaniis)
Let out a deep sigh she couldn't believe she was here, in freeridge of all places she was born and had grown up in New York City, surrounded by the bright lights and endless possibilities of the city but after her parents' divorce and a series of unfortunate events, she found herself living with her older sister in this small town in California.

Lanii stepped off the bus and looked around nervously. She wasn't sure what to expect from this new life, but she hoped it would be better than what she had left behind in New York.

Her sister, Monse was waiting for her at the bus stop with jasmine and the rest of them lanii smiled as she couldn't wait to get to see them today. Monse had told her that she had been volunteering at the local after-school program.

"Lanii, hi!" Monse hugged her sister tightly before talking to her abt a Cesar situation "it's been overly to much," she said, "and I thought what better to get my mind off of it then to show you around Freeridge."

Lanii felt a twinge of excitement as she looked at the group of smiling faces. She could tell that each of them was eager for her to come back.

"So, what do you want to do first?" one of the boys asked. Lanii thought for a moment before suggesting they explore the nearby park.

On their walk to the park, lanii told the group about her life in New York City. She talked about the busy streets, the towering buildings, and the endless hustle and bustle.

They all listened enthralled, but lanii could sense a hint of sadness in their eyes. As they walked through the quiet streets of Freeridge, she realized that this new life would be very different from what she was used to.

But as they arrived at the park, lanii looked around in amazement. The park was big and beautiful, with green grass, towering trees, and a large, sparkling pond at the center. Monse and the group began showing lanii around, pointing out all the hidden spots and special features.

As they laughed and played together, lanii felt a sense of belonging that she had not felt in a long time. She realized that she could make a new life for herself here, in Freeridge. And as long as she had her sister and these new friends by her side, she knew that everything would be okay. The rest of the day allaniis and ddot stayed otp talking her ddot and notti would talk everyday to keep each other updated on everything but she felt something was wrong or they wasn't telling her something...

What is it what could it be what are they not telling her or is her mind just going crazy 🤔hmm? Comment and lmk what y'all think