Monse part2

Freeridge.🖕🏾

Allaniis, Ddot, and Notti had been preparing for weeks for their mission to Freeridge. They were on a mission to rescue Allaniis' sister, Monse, who had been kidnapped. Despite their best efforts to be prepared, they never expected what awaited them in Freeridge.

When they arrived, they immediately spotted Cesar and Jasmine, two of Monse's friends who were also looking for her. After they had caught up with one another, they set off in search of Monse.

Soon, they found themselves in a dark alleyway, surrounded by a group of thugs. The thugs had been sent by the kidnapper and were looking for Monse. Ddot, Allaniis and Notti knew that they had to act fast if they wanted to save Monse.

Despite their best efforts, the thugs were too strong and soon Allaniis was injured badly. Ddot and Notti immediately jumped into action, fighting off the thugs and rescuing Monse. After a long and grueling battle, the trio managed to get Monse to safety.

When they returned home, Allaniis was taken to the hospital to be treated for her injuries.

Allaniis and her brothers were relieved that they were able to rescue Monse, but they were also grateful to Cesar and Jasmine for their help. Without their assistance, the mission would have been much more difficult.

The trio vowed to always stay together and fight for each other.