Returning home, again & again

Allaniis had always dreamed of leaving Freeridge and returning to her hometown of New York. She had lived in freeridge for a while now, and it had not always been easy. Despite her best efforts, she had always felt like an outsider at school. But now, she was excited to see her boyfriend DD, her two best friends Ddot and Notti, and explore all the familiar places she had missed so much.

As she arrived in New York, Allaniis was filled with anticipation. She was eager to see DD more than anything else. They had been together for four years, and even though they had hit a few bumps in their relationship over the past year, she was confident that they could work through anything together.

But as she settled into her old bedroom, Allaniis began to hear whispers of a rumor. A rumor that DD had been seeing her ex-best friend, Crystal. She had always suspected that there was something between the two of them, but now the rumors made it seem more definite.

She tried to push the rumors to the side and focus on enjoying her time back home. She spent her days catching up with Ddot and Notti, visiting her favorite spots around the city, and trying out new restaurants. But as time went on, the rumors grew louder and more insistent.

One night, Allaniis couldn't take it anymore. She called DD and confronted him about the rumors. At first, he denied them, but eventually, he broke down and admitted that there was something going on between him and Crystal.

Allaniis was devastated. She felt like her whole world had crumbled around her. She had been so excited to come home and see DD, and now she felt like she couldn't trust him anymore.

But even in the depths of her despair, Allaniis was determined not to let this define her. She knew that she deserved better, and she was ready to move on from DD and the drama that had always seemed to follow her.

With the support of Ddot and Notti, Allaniis focused on enjoying the rest of her time back in New York, and when the time came for her to return to Freeridge, she was filled with a sense of optimism and resilience. She knew that she had faced some difficult challenges, but she had come out stronger on the other side, and she was ready to face whatever the future held.

Y'all I wanted to try something different so I used a au to write this part lmk if y'all like it or not😭😭