You WHAT!?

I'm standing in the middle of a crowd at a concert because my best friend, Zoe, forced me to, or I mean I love going to concerts and I never say no to a free concert!
It's her Uncle's band. Or well… he's the manager. Their music is pretty good, she has played it a few times in our salon. We co-own a hair salon. It's easier that way because I'm dreaming of being one of those stylists who tour with a band, so while I'm gone she is able to take care of the salon. That way I can do the two things I love: travel and being a stylist.

Anyway, they are playing their last song right now. Zoe and I are dancing and singing like no one was here. I only know a few songs though. 
I keep getting quick eye contacts with the singer throughout the show. He's cute and he has a lovely voice. Tho the guy on the left looks oddly familiar.
They leave the stage and people start leaving too. 
Zoe and I begin walking towards the stage and stay there for a little while, until it's just us left. I never noticed how small the venue is, now that it's empty. I look around and notice bits of flyers laying about on the floor. It must be the flyers Zoe helped hand out before the Louis shows when the band had joined him on tour as support.
"Hey! get out! The show is over!" A security guard yells at us, we turn around to face him. 
"It's okay, we are waiti-" Zoe begins.
"Leave! They are not coming out here!" He cuts her off. 
"You do not talk to my niece like that! She's here with me" another voice appears. The guard looks embarrassed and walks off. A tall man with black fluffy hair walks towards us.
"Hey Zoe!" He pulls her into a hug. "Is this the friend you talked about?" He asks, pulling out of the hug and turns to me.
"Yes, this is Daniella." she says, introducing me.
"Hey, I'm Sam, nice to meet you" he says, shaking my hand. 
"Nice to meet you too Sam. The band is great! I love their energy" I say. "Though, I'm a little concerned about what Zoe has told you about me." I continue with a laugh, giving Zoe nervous eyes.
"Only good things, don't worry. She told me about your dream" he says with a smile. I look at them both with a confused face. 
"The Touring dream?" Zoe says with a raised eyebrow. 
"The boys just started their tour today, but they really need a stylist to help them get ready before shows and Zoe here, said that you are dreaming of being a touring Stylist. How would you like to join us?" Sam offers. I look at him completely shocked for a couple of seconds. 
"Are you sure? What about the salon? And are you sure they want me to join the tour?" I ask really fast.
"He wouldn't offer it, if they didn't like your work! And I'll take care of the salon while you are gone, like we talked about." Zoe says, putting a hand on my shoulder. I take a deep breath, before I say;
"I would love to join". Right after I say that, 4 boys comes out, laughing, all of them with a beer in their hand, before they saw us. 
"There you are Sam! We've been looking for you!" The singer says and his smile gets bigger as he sees me.
"Hey boys. Come say hi to my niece and your new stylist" Sam says. The band comes up to us and introduces themselves. 
Tommy keeps looking at me, and to be honest, I can't stop looking at him too. He is even cuter up close, with the prettiest blue eyes.

We end up going to their dressing room, to drink a few beers and talk. The room is dimly lit and has a strange, but not entirely unpleasant smell of old beer, sweat and a lingering smell of a nice cologne.
We are sitting in awful looking but very comfortable leather sofas. Soft music is playing in the background.
"So Dani, tell us a little about yourself." Andy says.
"What do you wanna know?" I ask.
"Where are you from, what are your hobbies, how old are you, what do you do on your time off?" Clem asks. 
"Okay, ehm. My name is Daniella Olsen, but my friends calls Dani. I'm 24. I was born in Reading but moved to Denmark when I was about 4 years old, with my foster parents. I moved back to England alone when I was 18, where I went to a hairdressing college and met Zoe. Ehh, And in my free time I like to draw." I say. 
"No way! You were born in Reading? We are all from Reading!" Marcus says.
"Really? What are the odds!? It's such a small world!" I say surprised.
"It's really cool you draw! Can we see something you have made?" Tommy asks.
"Eh, I might bring my stuff, so you can see it later on, sounds good?" I say.
"Nice, I can't wait to see it." He says.
"Where in Denmark? If you don't mind me asking" Clem asks, kinda serious. 
"In a small town close to Copenhagen" I say, but it kinda sounded like a question.
"Have you always lived there?" He asks again, looking at me intensely. 
"Yeah, until I moved back here." I say. 
Andy Looks at Clem who seems to be lost in thoughts.
"Clem, are you okay?" Andy asks, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah, it's nothing, it doesn't matter." He says, shaking his head.
"What kind of music do you listen to? Any favorite artists? Because you are going to hear a lot of our, so it would be nice to know if it's close." Tommy says.
"I listen to a bit of everything really. I really like indie and rock music. It's hard to pick a favorite artist... I think, if I have to pick one, I'll have to say 5sos." I say.
"So our music is not that far off?" He asks.
"No, I quite like your music. Zoe here has played a few songs in the salon." I say with a smile.
"How long have you been a stylist?" Clem asks me.
"Ehh, I just finished the last course I needed to officially call myself a Stylist 6 months ago, this is my first job as an official stylist. But I have been a hairdresser for... 5 or 6 years I think. I have never toured before though." I tell him.
"But when do you want me to start?" I ask Sam. 
"Now. Or I mean, we have one more show here tomorrow, before we leave for the next stop. Would you be able to pack by tomorrow? We are on the road for 5 weeks" Sam says. I jump up in shock.
"TOMORROW!? I thought you wanted me to join in a few days!? Zoe, you need to help me pack! We have to leave now if I have to pack for 5 weeks!" I say, kinda stressed, walking back and forth. 
"Dani, baby, chill! You've already packed, remember?" She says, totally relaxed. Pack? I only packed for... 
"Wait!? You screwed me over! You said we were going to Paris? Is this why you have been acting so weird? You already knew this?" I burst out. The room is silent, everyone is just looking back and forth between Zoe and I.
"Yeah, ehm happy birthday?" She says with a 'surprise?' smile.
"Wait! It's your birthday?" Tommy asks.
"In 4 days, yes. That's why we were going to Paris" I explain, he nods.
"Well, technically you will be in Paris on your birthday, just not with me but with them." She says, pointing at the boys.
"Okay, so if you are ready, you can just meet us here at 3pm tomorrow, then we can get to know each other more and you can show us what you got, sounds good?" Sam says.
"Sure, but can you maybe send me a list with the Places we are going to, And if there is anything else i Need to know?" I ask. He gets my email to send me all the important stuff.
After a couple of hours, Zoe and I go back to my place to sleep before the busy day tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------

First chapter!
What do you think?
I have never published a fanfic before, so this is my first.
I would love to hear your thoughts