Something new

I need a change! I don't know what kind of change yet, but something needs to happen! Maybe I should dye my hair? But I don't know what colour I should change it to... Or I could ask Kieren if he has time to tattoo me? But what should I get tattooed? Dyeing my hair is probably better than getting a tattoo, I can always just change it again if I don't like it.

It has been 2 days since the 'almost kiss' on the stage in Paris, before the show. I have been trying to lay low, but it's hard! A part of me just wants to cuddle him all the time, but another and more rational part of me is telling me to keep my distance.

We are in Cologne now. Only 3 more days till I see my dad and Emma. I miss them so much.

I'm sitting in the upstairs lounge alone. The boys are outside playing football in the parking lot.

I open my Pinterest app and start scrolling through the board I made with hair combos I wanna have, but I don't feel like making any of them, so I click on 'ideas' to see if I can find anything interesting. I scroll for a few minutes adding a couple cool pins to my board, but I don't see anything I want to make right now so I end up looking at tattoos instead. I find a lot of tattoos I would like to get at some point, but I haven't found the one I want today, yet. As I'm about to add another pin to my 'future tattoos' board, Zoe rings.

"Hey Zoe!" I say with a happy voice, putting her on speakerphone.

"Hey stranger." She says happily.

"What's up? How are you holding up in the salon all alone?" I ask, as I keep scrolling on Pinterest.

"It's alright, it's not the same when you aren't here though." She says with a fake sad voice. I can almost see her pouty face in front of me; Bottom lip pushed out and big sad puppy eyes.

"It's okay to say you miss me already. I miss you too!" I say with a laugh, as I add a pin to the tattoo board.

"I know you do. But that's not why I'm ringing. So are you going to tell me what happened yourself or do I need to ask?" She asks in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"I'm added to both your hair and tattoo board, remember? I got a message saying that you added a lot of pins to both of them. You usually only do that when something happens and you don't know how to deal with it; So what happened?" She says. Oh, I forgot about that... fuck...

"Eh, it's nothing really." I say, praying she will fall for it, but she is Zoe, she knows me.

"Good joke, now tell me the truth." She says.

I know she sounds a bit harsh, but she is just trying to look out for me, even though it's pretty annoying at times like now.

"I broke Tommys phone screen." I say, still trying to keep out the real reason.

"And what more?" She asks.

"We had a discussion about whether or not I should pay for a new one. I kept telling him I would pay some of it, if not all of it and he kept saying no." I explain, as I add another tattoo pin to the board.

"You would not do this, if that is all that happened. Now tell me what actually happened." She says. "And stop looking at tattoos!" She laughs.

"Fiiiiine! And eh, doing the discussion he walked closer and closer, talked more and more seductively. He put a hand on my cheek and moved his face closer to mine and-"

"JUST TELL ME YOU KISSED ALREADY! I don't need every single detail or know how many freckles the man has!" She laughs, kinda giving up on me.

"We didn't! We were about to when we heard Clem calling for us and ruined the moment. I have been scared to talk to Tommy ever since!" I say, as I start playing with my rings.