Injury

Open my eyes as I slowly sit up in my bed. I reach for my phone on my nightstand to check the time. 7:30am. I lay back down, hoping to fall asleep again but without any luck. I guess I'll just start my day now then.

At least I will have a quiet morning before the others wake up. I stand up and go to my dresser to grab my pumpkin sweatpants and a hoodie. I put my hair up in a messy bun, before leaving my room. I hear a slight snoring from multiple beds so I try to be quiet, as I walk through the hallway so I wont wake anyone by accident. Just before I get out of the hallway I hear a really loud, deep snoring coming from the left side. I try really hard to not laugh out loud, as I walk out and close the door behind me.

I walk downstairs to make some coffee and some toast. I take a seat on the sofa and turn on the tv to watch 'Camp Rock'. I love this film! I think I have watched it a thousand times and I never get tired of it.

I can't help but to sing along to the songs, quietly of course! No one should hear this. I'm so deep in my own little Disney-song bubble that I didn't realise anyone was here, until I hear someone clapping their hands, with a slight laugh, by the kitchen. I freeze, before I pause the film and I slowly turn around, looking like a tomato. Oh god no... I see Tommy standing in only sweatpants with messy hair. No shirt. He looks like he is fighting to hold back a laugh.

"Go on, let it out." I say with a laugh. He burst into laughter.

"Okay, you might be right. I'm sorry, but please tell me you don't actually sing like that?" He says, trying to pull himself together.

"Rude. What's wrong if I do? Don't you like my little mini concert?" I say, trying to sound offended as I cross my arms.

"Should I be nice or honest?" He asks as he walks closer to me.

"You are so rude!" I laugh. He sits down beside me. "But at least you got what you wanted; you got to hear me sing." I say.

"And it was... lovely." He says, fighting hard not to burst into laughter again.

"Maybe I should be your next support act then!" I say jokingly.

"Please don't..." He mumbles.

"See! Rude... What did I do to you that made you this rude this morning?" I ask with a laugh.

"To use your own words; you made my ears bleed." He says with a laugh. I hit him lightly on the upper arm. "And now you hit like a child." He laughs, so I hit him again, this time a little harder.

"You are so rude." I say, making a sad face.

"Sorry, want me to make it better?" He asks with a smirk.

"How?" I ask with a shy smile. He doesn't say anything but leans in and kisses me on the cheek. "Hmmm. Okay I forgive you." I say with a big smile. "But why are you up so early?" I ask.

"I needed a glass of water. And I'm usually always the first one out of bed in the morning." He says. "What about you?" He asks with a smile.

"I couldn't sleep because you snore like a truck." I say with a laugh.

"I do not! Look who's rude now!?" He says offended.

"I don't know what you are talking about! I'm an angel!" I say with an exaggerated smile.

"Sure thing." He laughs.

"Now that you are awake anyway, do you wanna watch the rest of the film with me?" I ask, pointing at the TV.

"It depends. Are you gonna sing again?" He asks with a smile.

"I am. But we can sing together, for real this time." I say, as I grab the remote. He thinks for a second but then nods, as I press play.