My stupid head

Tommy's POV:

I'm laying on my back, looking at the ceiling in Danis' dark room. I can't stop thinking. Or more like I can't stop overthinking...

What happened when she was out with Marcus yesterday. What made her suddenly want to say it back and admit that she heard me? Did something happen at the carnival? Did they actually just play games and go on rides? Or did something else happen? Wait, no. I shouldn't think like this! Marcus is my best friend, my brother. He would never do that! And Dani is my... I don't actually know what we are, but I know she would never do such a thing, right? I hate myself for thinking like this, but after my last girlfriend cheated on me, I just get so scared... She has been through so much already, I don't want to burden her with demons from my past. Or should I say Annabella...

But why did she wait three days to tell me? Like, I know she said that she wanted to be completely sure before she said it, but I can't help to think that maybe she felt pressured to say it back, I just feel like there's more to it... What if she just said it out of guilt? God I don't hope so... I hope she truly means it, like she said she does.

I look down at her. She has her head on my chest. I move a small piece of her hair away from her face, to see her better. She looks so peaceful. Her eyes are closed, her lips are slightly parted and I can feel her slow, warm breath on my chest. Her hair is slightly messy, but falls beautifully around her face. God, she's so beautiful. I run my hand slowly up and down her back, making sure not to wake her up.

I've never met a girl that makes me this happy, yet this insecure, before. I keep questioning what I did to deserve such a beautiful person like her. I have never been this into someone, this quickly before. To be completely honest, it scares me to death! Like, what happens when the tour is over and she goes back to her salon? What if the spark's only there because we spent almost every hour of every day together? What if it fades when she gets back to work and I go back to the studio and all the band meetings? From what I've heard, the salon is busy, so what if there is no time to see each other? I'll do everything I can to be with her when we both have time off. I let out a sigh. I'm sure we will be okay. Everything is gonna be okay.

I get dragged out of my thoughts, as I feel her head moving. I look down at her again. She slowly lifts her head and looks at me, with a very sleepy smile. I smile back at her.

"I'm thirsty." She mumbles, before she sits up. She covers her body with the duvet.

"There's a bottle of water on the nightstand." I say to her. She turns to look at the small bedside table. She grabs the bottle and opens it, before she takes a few small sips.

"What time is it?" She asks with a yarn, as she turns her head to look at me.

"It's 3:15." I say, looking at my phone.

"Why are you awake at this time?" She asks, before taking another sip. She screws the lid back on, before putting the bottle back on the table. She turns to look at me again, with a tired smile.

"I woke up 20 minutes ago and couldn't sleep." I say. She looks at me for a few more seconds, before she runs a hand through my messy hair.

"You sure it's just that?" She asks, softly. Is it really that obvious? I let out a sigh, before I sent her a smile.

"It's okay. You can go back to sleep, it's nothing." I say, trying to sound convincing.

"Babe, have you slept, even just a little bit?" She asks, looking at me worriedly.

"Ehm... I think I slept for maybe an hour or two, but really, it's okay. You can go back to bed, it's really not that deep." I say, gesturing to her to lay back down, but she doesn't. She grabs my shirt and puts it on, before she fully turns to look at me.