No way!!!

Tommy's pov:

I'm sitting in the upstairs lounge with Clem. He's playing Fifa while I'm scrolling on my phone. I'm not too sure where everyone else is.

I'm worried about Dani. It's been 3 days since Sara showed up again and Dani has been distant ever since. She's often lost in her own thoughts or sitting on her phone. I've asked her multiple times if she is okay but she just mumbles she is fine. I know she's not telling the whole truth, but I don't wanna push her. I feel like we need to do something... but what?

I put my phone down and look at the tv.

"Chez?" I ask, to get his attention. He mumbles a 'yeah'.

"I'm worried about Dani and I know that you are too. I feel like we have to do something..." I say. He pauses the game and puts the controller down, before he turns his full attention to me. He nods for me to continue.

"She is distant and not herself. She won't talk to me about it. Has she talked to you?" I ask.

"Not much. We talked a little yesterday, but when I tried to ask her about what happened in Vienna she became distant again. I don't know her enough to know what to do and I'm scared of pushing her too much." He says.

"Yeah, same." I mumble.

"I wish someone really knew her and would know what to do." He says.

"That's it! Of course! You are a genius!" I burst out as I jump up and kiss his cheek, before I grab my phone. Clem looks at me with a confused and surprised look.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Who knows her better than anyone else?" I ask.

"Her dad?" Clem asks, confused.

"No. Or maybe, but I meant Zoe! She knows what to do!" I say. He lights up a bit.

"Of course! Do you still have her number?" He asks.

"Right here." I say as I lift my phone up.

"Maybe we could ask Sam if it's possible she can join us. We only have a week left anyway. I'm gonna text him to come." He says with a smile. He takes his phone up and starts typing. I'm assuming he's texting Sam.

"Yes. And she can have my old bunk. No one uses it anyway." I say, shrugging my shoulders, as I sit back down.

"Sam will be here in a minute." He says, as he looks up at me again. "Do you think it's gonna work?" He asks, looking a little nervous.

"I'm not sure, but it's worth a try." I say honestly. I have absolutely no idea how Dani is going to react when she sees Zoe, if she comes, but I hope it'll work. I miss the happy Dani. I hate seeing her like this, and even more, I hate not knowing what to do.

"Do you think she has talked to Zoe after Vienna?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. But I think we have to tell her everything, including the part about the salon. I feel like it might be best if she is the one who tells Dani." I say.

"Yeah. This whole thing is so messy. I still can't wrap my head around what Sara told Sabina. Like, if that is the real reason, you know? It sounds so extreme to assault someone because they got more attention while her parents got divorced. She needs serious therapy." He says.

"I'm not sure therapy can help her. She needs to be admitted to a facility." I say with a slight laugh. Clem is about to say something when we hear the door open. A few seconds later, Sam pops up.

"What's up?" He asks, as he walks over and takes a seat on the sofa across from us.

"Do you think it's possible to get Zoe to join us for the last week? We're very worried about Dani and she won't really talk to us about it." I say.