Last show

Tommy's POV:

I wake up with a weird feeling inside.

Today is our last show of the tour. These past 5 weeks have been absolutely incredible! We have played some of the venues we have dreamed of for so long! The support from the fans has been so wild. I wish I could thank every single one of them and tell them just how much their support actually means to us. It's gonna be so weird going back to my normal job as a decorator. I hope that one day we can all quit our jobs and just do music for a living.

I get to wake up in a different county every day for 5 weeks, with my best mates and my beautiful girlfriend, thanks to the fans.

I still hate to call them 'fans' because, to me, they are so much more than that. Our relationship with them kinda feels like a family. It's so special. I hope it never changes, no matter what happens in the future.

I look over at Dani, besides me, as she turns around and slowly opens her eyes. She smiles when she sees I'm awake and I smile back.

"Good morning love." I say, as I kiss her forehead. She giggles.

"Good morning rock star." She says with a slight laugh, before she lays herself half on top of me. I laugh a little at her comment, as I put my arms around her.

"Rock star, huh?" I say.

"Yeah, but you're my rock star. No matter how many fans scream your name." She says, before she kisses my lips. I close my eyes as I kiss her back and hold her a little tighter.

After a little while, I pull away. We both have big smiles on our faces, probably looking absolutely ridiculous, but I don't care. I only care about this wonderful girl in my arms.

"Are you ready for your last show tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think so. It's just really weird to think the tour is over when we leave the stage tonight." I say.

"Yeah. It's gonna be weird to go back home. I miss the salon, but I could easily take another week on tour." She says.

"Yeah, me too. Though I miss my own bed and my Freddie." I say, as I remember my cat at home. I miss him.

"Who's Freddie?" She asks, looking confused.

"My cat. I've shown you photos." I say with a laugh.

"Oh. I totally forgot about that." She says with a laugh.

"You do like cats, right?" I ask, feeling slightly nervous.

"Yes. I grew up with a cat. She was a little diva." She says with a smile.

"What was her name?" I ask.

"Noir. She was a multi coloured Norwegian forest cat." She says with a smile.

"Do you have any photos of her?" I ask with a smile.

"Yea, one second." She says as she reaches out for her phone. She taps around for a little while, before she turns her phone to show me a photo. It's a selfie of Dani, as a teenager, and her cat.

"She's beautiful." I say with a smile.

"Why have I never seen photos of you as a teen before? You looked cute." I ask.

"That's one of the only pictures from that time I actually like." She says with a shy laugh.

"What's wrong with the rest? It can't be that bad." I say.

"Trust me, it's bad." She says.

"You saw a video of me singing from like 9 years ago, it can't be worse than that." I say with a laugh.