Home

Today is the day! We landed in Copenhagen last night. I can't wait to see Emma and my dad later today. My dad texted me yesterday saying they would be here at 3pm.

Tommy and I talked it all out that night in Amsterdam and everything went back to the way it was before. I couldn't be happier! We haven't been on our date yet, but we've talked about doing it tomorrow when we have the day off. I'm so excited but also kinda nervous. I haven't been on a proper date in 2 and a half years.

I finish up my makeup and brush my hair with my fingers. I really need to dye my hair soon. I leave my room with a big smile on my face.

My back and my knee already feel alot better. I'm still humping a little when I walk, but I don't need crutches anymore!

It looks like the team is already up, so I go downstairs to see the band chillin' on the sofas, drinking what looks like coffee and tea.

"Good morning boys!" I say happily as I pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Someone is in a great mood!" Clem says with a laugh.

"Of course I am! I'm home! And I'll see my family in about 4 hours!" I smile, as I sit down next to him.

"Is it weird I'm getting nervous?" Tommy asks, looking at Clem.

"Is it weird if I say the same?" Clem asks, looking at Tommy.

"Why are you nervous?" I ask confused.

"Meeting your family." They say at the same time, both looking at me. I understand why Tommy is nervous, but why Clem?

"They don't bite guys." I say with a laugh.

"Are you sure this was a good idea?" Tommy asks, looking back at Clem. I look at Marcus and Andy with a confused look, but they look just as confused.

"What is a good idea?" I ask confused. Just as Clem is about to say something, the bus door opens and Sam and Kieren walk in, but don't close the door. Strange.

"How does it feel to be home, Dani?" Kieren asks with a smile.

"It's great!" I say with a big smile. Sam looks out of the door and makes a slight nod.

"Guys, what is goi- OH MY GOD! DAD! EMMA!" I burst out as my dad and Emma walks in. I stand up and hug them both really tightly.

"I don't understand, you were not supposed to be here for another 4 hours?" I say, in danish. I have a big smile glued to my lips, as I pull out of the hug.

"Tommy called me from your phone and told me his idea about a week ago." My dad says, pointing to Tommy, who is walking this way. When did he- Oh, he probably called when he had my phone in Paris! But how did he get into my phone?

"Hi, I'm not sure what you are talking about, but I'm Tommy, we talked on the phone. Nice to meet you sir." Tommy says, in english, as he offers a hand to my dad, looking nervous.

"Just call me Mark. Nice to meet you." My dad says with a smile.

The rest of the boys come up and say hi to both of them. My dad keeps glancing at Clem every now and then, which is kinda weird. We go upstairs to sit on the sofas.

"I brought you something, Dani." Emma says with a big smile.

"Really? What did you bring, love?" I ask, looking at her with a big smile. She pulls a plastic container out of her rucksack.

"I made cinnamon rolls!" She says, handing me the container.

"Did you bake them all by yourself?" I ask, taking the lid off, before looking back up at her.