Are you dating?

"Oh shit!" I hear someone mumble, but I'm too tired to open my eyes.

"What?" I hear someone else ask.

"I forgot she was sleeping here, I was about to jump down on her." The first voice says.

"Good job Chessy, wake up your sister by jumping on her!" Someone says sarcastically. It sounds like Tommy. I'm fighting not to laugh, but end up smiling big instead.

"She's awake." He says. I open my eyes and look around. Tommy, Clem and Marcus are sitting in their bunks with their legs hanging out, all looking at me. It looks like they are only wearing boxers.

"Morning boys." I say with a tired smile. "And thanks for not jumping on me, bro." I say with a laugh, looking at Clem.

"How are you feeling? Did you sleep okay?" Clem asks.

"I'm fine, just tired." I say as I sit up.

"Are you sure you are okay, honey?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah. I think I just need a hot shower and a strong cup of coffee." I say with a smile. "What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 8:30 am. We hit the road in about an hour and a half, so if you go shower now, I'll make sure your coffee is ready when you get back." Clem says with a warm smile.

"Thank you. What do we do with this?" I ask, clapping the mattress.

"Don't worry about it. Mac and I will put it back in your room while you shower." Tommy says.

"Thank you boys" I say with a smile. They all smile back. I get up from the floor and go into my room. I close the door, before I go to my dresser to grab some comfy clothes and a towel. I wrap the clothes in the towel and leave my room. It's only Tommy left in the hallway. He gives me a smile as he slowly walks closer to me.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asks in a soft voice, looking me in the eyes. He takes my free hand in his and tugs a piece of my hair behind my ear with the other.

"Yea, I'm fine. I'm just praying that she won't show up again." I say with a soft smile.

"Even if she does, she won't get in. She won't come near you again, I promise." He says. "I just wished you would've told me who she was a little sooner." He says, looking down for a second, before looking me in the eyes again.

"I'm sorry. I know I should've texted one of you, as soon as I saw her. I just didn't know what to do 'cause when I saw her the first time, she was talking to you and I couldn't hide in the bus because I was scared. She might have noticed me if I walked closer and before I could do anything, she was walking my way..." I say, looking down. He lifts my head up, forcing me to look at him.

"It's okay, Love. As long as you're safe now." He says with a comforting smile, before he kisses my cheek.

"Now go take a nice hot shower, okay?" He says.

"Thank you hun." I say with a smile, before I kiss him on the lips. We walk down to the boys and Tommy goes to sit on the sofa.

"Morning! I'll be back in about 30 minutes." I say with a smile, before I leave the bus and walk into the venue to shower.

Clem's POV

"I can't believe that bitch actually showed up last night!" Tommy says with a sigh, just as the bus door closes.

"Wasn't she at the VIP too?" Marcus asks.

"Yea, she was but we didn't know what she looked like, until after the show, as Dani only ever told me her name." I say as I take a sip of my coffee, leaning up against the kitchen counter.