That bitch!

Today is the day... Today is the day we'll see if the plan of rejecting Sara at the door will work. I'm praying there isn't going to be any drama, but it's Sara we are talking about. If someone knows how to make a scene, it's her.

I'm currently in my room, getting ready to get coffee with Clem. I'm sitting on my bed, applying my makeup. Tommy is laying behind me, looking at his phone. I can feel him moving around behind me.

"I really like that shade on you." He says, referring to the soft red eyeshadow I'm working on. He plants a kiss on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I say, looking at him through the mirror.

"It makes your beautiful, green eyes pop." He says with a smirk.

"What is with you this morning?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks, before he kisses the crook of my neck.

"That exactly." I giggle as I turn my head to look at him.

"Am I not allowed to show my girlfriend some love?" He asks.

"You are. This is just unusual." I say with a smile. I lean in and kiss him on the lips.

"I have to get ready." I say, as I turn my head back to the mirror. He sighs, as he lays back down behind me. I can hear sounds from his phone, as I do the rest of my makeup in peace. I'm still so nervous about tonight, but there's no changing their minds. Not that I really want them to. I guess I'm just more nervous about what this could mean for their reputation, than what she'll do to me. I already know that they'll check up on me all day. Wait, is that why...?

"Hun?" I ask.

"Yea?" He mumbles.

"The thing you just did..? The... The kisses. Was that about what's happening tonight? To calm me down a bit? Like to take my thoughts away?" I ask. I feel embarrassed. Tommy quickly sits up and turns my head to make me look at him.

"I did it because I love you. Because I want you to know that you are so loved. You are so beautiful, Dani." He says, in a soft voice.

After I'm done with my makeup, I get up and go to the door.

"You coming, babe?" I ask, looking back at Tommy. He looks up from his phone, before he gets up and puts his phone in his pocket.

"Of course." He says with a smile, before he kisses my cheek. I smile back at him, before I open the door and we walk out to the others.

"Hey, are you ready to go get coffee?" Clem asks, as he sees us.

"Yea, I just forgot my... Oh." I say, as Tommy holds my bag up. "Thanks, honey." I say, before I give him a peck on the lips.

"Well, I guess I'm ready then." I say, looking at Clem.

"Great." He says. He gives Sabina a quick kiss, before he stands up and walks over to me. Tommy gives me a kiss on the cheek, before he goes to sit down next to Marcus. I head downstairs to grab my jacket, with Clem right behind me.

"Oh, one second." He says, before he turns around and walks halfway up the stairs.

"Could you put down some vocals, while we are away?" He asks. I'm guessing he's talking to Marcus and Tommy.

"Yeah, sure." Tommy says.

"Great, thanks." Clem says, before he walks back down.

"Let's go." He says with a smile. He opens the door and we step out.

"Woaw, I didn't even notice it was snowing!" I say with a big smile on my face. I look around on the snow covered parking lot. It's not a lot of snow, but enough to make everything look beautiful. I love snow! In general I just love winter. It's so beautiful and cosy!