Girls day

"Why don't we go shopping today?" Amanda asks, looking at Sabina and I.

"Great idea! I need a new jumper anyway." Sabina says.

"Yea, I need some more hairspray and hair wax for the styling." I say.

"We could go out for lunch too. I've heard of a café that should make the best lunch buffet!" Amanda says.

"Sounds great!" Sabina and I say.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"I need to put on some makeup and some propper clothes." Amanda says. Sabina and I nod, agreeing with her. We all get up to get ready. I go to my room. I take off my sweats and hoodie, before I grab my black skinny jeans and my burgundy jumper. The same outfit I wore on my first date with Tommy. I smile at the memories. I put the outfit on and take a seat on my bed, to do my makeup.

After about 20 minutes, I walk back out, to see the girls doing their own makeup. I take a seat on the sofa across from them.

"Cute jumper! Where did you get it?" Sabina asks, looking at me.

"I love that colour on you!" Amanda says, looking at me too

"Ehh, I don't remember, I've had it for ages. I think I bought it when I lived in Denmark. But thank you." I say, with a smile.

"That's a shame, I would've loved to have one." She says.

"I can help you look for a similar one?" I offer.

"Really? Oh that would be great! Thank you." She says with a big smile, before she turns her head back to the mirror, to finish up her makeup.

"Of course." I say with a smile. I take my phone up and open twitter to kill some time. I read a few of the fans' tweets. So many of them are excited for the show tomorrow. After scrolling on twitter for a while, I decide to open Instagram instead. I scroll down my feed, before I click on 'discover'. I see some fan posts. I love seeing fans meeting some of their best friends through the boys. It looks like some of them are already in Vienna today.

Maybe we will meet some of them while we're out. They probably won't recognize us, but what if they do? I mean, some of them know I'm the stylist, so maybe they'll recognize me? Not that I mind, they are really sweet. But what if they're not nice when the boys aren't there? Like in the dream? Urgh! Why can't I just forget about that stupid dream? It's just in my head. I've never met a fan that wasn't nice to me. Or... Not since Sara showed up.

I tap through some of the fans stories, until one story catches my eye. It's a group photo of three fans, but one person in the background looks familiar. Is that? No it can't be her... Before I even get to think twice, I'm typing in her username. I see she has made two new posts since the last time I looked at her profile. I click on the second one. It's pictures of the Oslo trip. I feel a sting in my chest when I see the group photo of her and the boys. They look so happy. I scroll to the latest post. It's her dads wedding. I hate to say it, but she looked pretty that day. I see she has posted a story. I can't help myself, so I click on it. This can't be right. Tell me this isn't right... She's here.

"Are you okay, Dani?" Amanda asks.

"Mhm." I mumble, not looking up at her. I tap to see the next story. It's a picture of her and some other girls, in front of the venue. She's here for the show. I can feel my heart start racing in my chest. What if the plan doesn't work? Or what if Marcus and Andy is right and the fans will start to question it? I can hear people talking and moving around me, but I can't hear what they are saying. It's like they are far away. What if the fans get mad at the boys? What if the fans turn against them? I can't be the reason they lose fans. I feel a hand on my knee. I look up from my phone, but my vision is blurry.