CHAPTER 1: HAPPILY, EVER AFTER

When Sam's grandmother gave her approval, we thought that was the end of our fight for our happiness.
We both thought that this was it. We can finally be together; we can finally be happy.
For a while, it really felt like everything was perfect.
Sam and I have this open secret relationship.
My family and friends knew, the people in the office knew but they knew that it was a private matter that cannot be spread or commented on.

Time in the office with Sam was great! I loved working there! I was given artistic freedom and challenges to help me grow.
Sam really respected me and appreciated what I can contribute to the company.
I was handling big projects and collaborated with different teams and clients.
It felt unreal. Who would've thought that I can come this far? It all happened because Sam loved me.

Nothing really changed as much. We still acted accordingly.
She was still my boss and I her employee.
There were occasional privileges like being called to her office to cuddle when she misses me or the monthly early outs to celebrate our monthsarys at home.
It was bliss! Everything was perfect! I got all that I wanted. I've got the girl & she was perfect!

Knowing that she loves me and chooses me despite my lack still feels like a dream and most of the time that scares me.
God! I love Sam! I don't know what I will do if I lose her!
I loved how I will truly be the only person who gets to see Sam for who she really is.
No guards, no running around in circles, no lying.
I love seeing Sam smile. For me it's the prettiest smile in the world!

I love seeing her underneath me waiting for mercy.
I love seeing her vulnerable! Nobody could imagine Sam losing but she always does with me, and I loved every single minute of it!
I love her scent and how she tasted but most of all I love how Sam loves me.
She was perfect but I am not. I know I should be happy, but my insecurities were eating me alive.

I was the problem. Sam gave me everything & I hated that I can't give her anything.

****†****†****†****†****†****

Hi guys! Thanks for giving this story a chance! Hope u like the rest of the chapters too!

Just an FYI for everybody
Youtube version and novel version is different.
In character and in depth

My story is based on the novel version + a little more maturity.

How do you find chapter 1?

Comment, vote & share pls and thank u!