CHAPTER 29 : RUINED IMAGE

KATE'S POV

When we arrived at the hospital Sam's body gave in and she sat down in the middle of the hospital entryway.

Sam was really in a bad place.
My perfect friend that cared about a hair strand out of place was dazed; sitting in the middle of the hospital entryway!

This was something she would have never been caught dead in before!
Imagining PP sitting on the floor. In a public place? In a hospital entryway of all places? Yeaaah this place was so dirty! i was positive that this was never going to happen... Until now that is.

It took time for me to get it into my head that this was real, that she was really doing it and that she didn't even care.

What happened to the usual calm and collected PP? sigh if this is what love brings u then I don't want it.

But seriously seeing Sam in so much pain is giving me trauma! I have to stay away from love! It makes people stupid!

I tried to help her up but Sam wasn't helping herself!
It was as if she wanted to stay there! Was she protesting? I don't know what she's thinking but then again I never did. Only Mon had that privilege and we had already accepted that. Mon knew Sam the most but then Mon if u did, then why? You should've known that Sam wouldn't survive this!

I tried with all my might to move her but for someone so small it felt like I was carrying a boulder.

I saw Tee's car! Great! Now we can get Sam to a better location.
I know she wants to be with Mon but I don't want that for her! She is very unstable and I don't think she can take seeing Mon like this!

People are already staring at us. We all stand out too much! We were quite popular afterall. Especially me. The past few years while the gang was concentrating on their love life, i was pouring my all in my career. I have accomplished a lot for myself and I am proud of that. I was always red carpet ready yet here I am drenched in sweat, making a fool out of myself!

Oh my manager's gonna have a field day with me tomorrow!

Look at the things i'm doing for you Sam and here you are not even helping yourself! What a great friend you are hmph!

I gave up trying. I couldn't make myself drag her even if I wanted too so let's just stay like this and pretend like we're in a drama!

Where's the camera? I look better in this angle. I was thinking of what may be the best script for this mess.
I was desperately finding ways to make myself laugh because the situation is already way too depressing!

I sat beside Sam and waited until she calmed down. I thought she'd snap out of it sooner rather than later so it surprised me when she never did.

Tee and Jim eventually came! They surely took their time ugh! It felt like an eternity! Being alone with Sam was seriously torture! I won't volunteer again! I'd rather play another villainess then be here with an overly miserable PP!

At first everything was ok. Sam was quiet and was staring at the doors that Mon was brought into but then something began to change.

Sam was slowly losing control of her emotions.
She was panicking.
She even began scratching herself!
Her grip was beginning to tighten on her shoulders and I'm sure it would leave a bruise come morning!

Her eyes were unfocused and she kept on mumbling something under her breath. I tried to lean in to understand her better hoping to calm her down but i only heard a couple words. No, stop, please and Mon! She became worse as time went by! Her movements were becoming uncontrollable.

She began holding her head and covered her ears then started screaming!

Sam had a break down!

We tried to stop her from hurting herself but it wasn't working!

We kept calling her. We tried everything but she didn't even know we existed.
It's as if She couldn't hear us at all!

We were trying our best to hide Sam from the growing crowd! People were staring and we wanted to protect her pride and her reputation!
I'm sure people were surprised to see her here and even more like this.

Sam was a dream to most people. Their idol. She was someone they looked up to so seeing Sam like this was indeed a spectacle they couldn't ignore.

Sam always cared about her appearance. She was always prim and proper. Always elegant and beautiful so the Sam that we're seeing right is not the Sam that we wanted to see!

No one had the right to join in on her grief and suffering!
How could they not respect someone's privacy? Where's human decency? I hated it that they're seeing Sam at her worst and they're even more intrigued than sorry! These people!!!

I have been with Sam for decades and this is the first she actually lost control.
Her emotions exploded!
This is dangerous!
We got to pull Sam back!
This is so heartbreaking!
Look at what you've done Mon!

Jim yelled at the people gossiping and took the phones that were recording us!
She even threatened a lawsuit!
You have to go hard with these types of people! They had no compassion at all!

We looked at each other. We were dumb founded but most of all we were devastated!
Mon was still struggling for her life and now Sam was struggling for her sanity. How are we going to deal with this?

Everything we did was useless so we just decided that the best we could do for Sam was to make sure to limit the amount of pain she inflicted herself and to make sure no one could see her like this.

We just decided to soothe her and be by her side until it was so painful to watch that we couldn't do anything else but hug and cry with her.
We just prayed that Sam would come back!

Sam kept hitting her head and kept clutching her chest like she wanted to rip her heart out!

All we could do was watch!
We were trying to do our best to stop her, to force her to come back but nothing was working!

All I remember saying was stop this Sam! Do it for Mon! Calm down! Mon is waiting and i guess that worked because we saw Sam slowly coming back to her senses.

We thought we finally crossed the worst but Now what?

Why is she angrily hitting her legs?
She's telling her legs to move and didn't give up until it did!
When she finally made the first step she put on a smile!

That smile was crazy scary though!
Ugh I hated seeing it!
Mon u gotta wake up fast!
Sam is seriously losing it!

****†****†****†****†****†****

How was chapter 29?

Did u like it?
Just a surprise for everybody
This is part 1 of today's upload.

Originally i was supposed to end it with just this but how can I pass up with Sam's pov?

Next update will be in a couple of hours!

Are u excited? Don't be it's going to be painful!

Please do leave a comment, vote and share with ur friends!

I love hearing from u guys!
Please help me spread this story so more people can re-live SamMon!

Love lots,
Cha 😘