CHAPTER 11 : RUN

Looking at Sam right now is scary. She was unmoving and other than her tears that she forced to stop. I can't see any of her emotions. Sam was really good at hiding her emotions. I was just used to the Sam that told me everything. So seeing her like this and knowing I was the cause of it is painful.
Will Sam ever forgive me?
Ughhh! The better question is will I ever be able to forgive myself?
If Sam goes back to her old ways and closes me out of her world can I survive it?
Should I just tell her the truth?
I just don't know what to do!

M: Say something
S: what do u want me to say?
M: that u still love me! That u understand me! Say something! Anything Sam! Please!
S: this really hurts
M: Sam...
Please talk to me
S: where did I go wrong Mon?
Haven't I loved you enough?
Didn't I appreciate u enough?
How can u leave me like this?
Was our love not worth more than what others thought of u?
Was ur love so petty that u can just walk away like this!
U said u loved me but told me u'll leave me! Love doesn't work like that or at least mine doesn't!
I told u when u became my girlfriend u can't take it back!
I told u, u can never leave me! U cannot leave me Mon! I won't let you!
M: Sam...
S: No!
M: Sam... I'll say it again. It's not you, it's me! I love how u love me Sam. I have no complaints! I'm so lucky that u chose me. That's what I tell myself everyday! I don't understand myself either Sam! Whenever u deny me in front of others I told myself that I understand. I understood but it still hurt.
I knew it was because of ur promise with grandma. I knew that but deep down I blamed myself. grandma couldn't accept me because i'm me Sam.
If i was born as a man or if I was rich she might have given me a chance! If only I smarter or more accomplished I could've changed her mind!
This past few years Sam you're getting more out of reach!
I'm proud of my Sam that shines and succeeds but what have I done to be proud of myself?
I need to do this for myself Sam. For us too! Let me go. I promise i'll come back!
S: i'm coming with you!
M: what? No! How can u even think of that Sam?
Come with me and what? Leave the company you've worked so hard for?
S: this company means nothing to me!
M: you know that's not true.
You love this company Sam and i love it too. Many people would lose their jobs if the company goes down. I can't have that on my conscience!
S: but u can afford leaving me Mon?
M: I can't but I have too
S: that's bullshit Mon! How can u say u can't afford to leave me and still leave? If u can't afford to then don't
M: Sam... Don't make this any harder for me then it already is.
S: I want to make it harder Mon because I don't want you to go!
Please choose me Mon! Love me enough to choose me over everything! Don't leave me please

The sound of Sam begging was killing every ounce of strength that I have left. I can't do this. I have to leave! Any more and I'll definitely run back to her!

I forced my feet to run! Run away! That was the only thought stuck in my head. Run... Run now Mon don't stop. Don't turn back. U can't go back to her yet!

This was the worst decision I made in my life. My heart was bleeding. I can't even control my breathing. I was a mess! I couldn't even think of what the staff would say when they saw me running like my life depended on it.

I can't even see what's in front of me, my vision blurred with tears.
All I know is I desperately needed Sam right now.
Can I please go back and hug her? Can i please go back and kiss her?
This is so unfair! I still have 3 weeks!

****†****†****†****†****†****

Hi loves!!
How's everybody!

The story is getting darker! As black as Khun Sam's clothes hahah

Hope u r still reading!
Thank u for all ur support!

Who do u sympathize more?
Is it Mon or is it Sam?

Tell me what u think! I love reading about them :)
Comment, vote and share please and thank u!!