CHAPTER 14 : I'M HOME

In the end I still chose to go home to Sam.
I didn't know if this was the right thing to do.
I don't even know what to expect when I see Sam again.
Will she hate me? She'll hate me right?
She begged me to stay and I still ran away!
What do I do if she really does hate me?

It took me forever to go into our house. I was half expecting Sam to have my bags prepared for me but I'm glad that when I looked around, everything was still in order.

I loved this place! The memories I had in our home weren't always great but knowing that Sam is here and she chose to welcome me in was worth more than all the bad memories all together.

The house looked totally different from when I first saw it. It was no longer dull and lifeless now there were splashes of me everywhere.
I looked at the sofa and saw pink pillows.
The walls had some colourful paintings.
The table had flowers and the kitchen was almost full of pink cooking wares.
Sam cannot cook so I always considered the kitchen, my place.
Cooking for her and seeing her enjoy my food was my pride and joy.
When I leave what will happen to this place? Will it go back to how it used to be?
Will Sam forget everything about us?
Will she decide to get married and have kids?
My thoughts are getting more and more depressing.

I sat by the sofa contemplating.
Should I go to my parents and tell them the surprise? I'm sure they'd be happy for me. It's Harvard after all.
Should I tell Nop and ask him to keep an eye on my parents for me?
Should I call the gang to celebrate? But i'm not really in a festive mood.
Should i just call them for dinner? Will it be done here? Or should we eat out?

I tried to stray away from thinking about Sam right now. That's going to be the hardest so I want to put everything in order first, otherwise I wouldn't be able to process anything else.

Does Sam know i came home?
She should have. She's a light sleeper and I doubt if she's even sleeping.

Now what Sam... We're both waiting for each other. I came home right? Shouldn't you at least greet me first?

I don't have time for this!
I told myself that I wanted to spend as much time as possible with Sam and I meant it. Pride be damned!

I mustered the courage to go up. I could hear my heartbeat with every step I took. I can't chicken out now. I have to talk to Sam.

****†****†****†****†****†****

Hi loves!!
How's everybody!

Do u think Sam will throw Mon out?

Do u think Sam will forgive her after Mon left her when she even begged?

Tell me what u think! I love reading about them :)
Comment, vote and share please and thank u!!