AUTHOR NOTES

Hi Loves!

Thank u so much for making it this far :)

Don't worry! The story is far from over

I just decided to create another book because this part of their story is already over :)

Thank u for reading and supporting this story!

I really love and appreciate all my readers!

Sorry for making u guys wait, but

Hopefully, you can continue supporting GAP 3: FOREVER STARTS NOW

This story is out now!

Wish that I could see all of you guys on the next book!

Cover for new book :)

The next couple of months after Sam was hospitalized was a series of blur

It took her a couple of weeks to finally be discharged but had to spend months worth of therapies and even then she is still not back to 100%. I worry about her. I want what's the best for her.

So All throughout this debacle, I took over the diversity branch in the US.
It was tough because it was still just starting off and well Sam is a tough mountain to climb over.
I didn't want to disappoint her

But i still insisted.
I told her I could handle it and told her to trust me and as always she did.

This was my way of telling her i'm here and that i cared.
I needed her to rest and recharge and she finally obliged after much persuasion and haggling

She had too much on her plate, and we both knew it, but she was too much of a workaholic and a worrywart to actually allow herself to let loose
so I took this time to force her to choose herself for once in her life.

Me and Sam went into therapy a couple of months ago,
I begged her. Told her we needed it and we have been doing it consistently for the past 3 months now.

It was doing us wonders!

It was fun :) it was a great decision as I saw Sam smiling more.

She took out a new hobby, painting and guess what?

As always, she was great at it
Well, no surprise there... she was Sam after all
She had always been great at everything.

No one was as happy as Neung!
She was happy that Sam finally broke out of her shell and shared her passion in art.

I don't think it was really passion, though. I think it was more of therapy for her but nevertheless no matter what u called it as long as she is happy then that's good.