CHAPTER 22: DUAN PEN

I know I couldn't go back inside after this and our talk is far from over so I chatted with Kate and asked her help to take care of everyone for me.

Out of everyone in the gang, I find Kate the most dependable so I left knowing she will take care of everything like I asked.

I felt guilty leaving them but Sam will always come first and I hope they would understand that.

I have been trying to soothe Khun Sam for a while now. I don't know what else I can say to her. I know she feels awful and I do too

I have been trying to stop my tears since earlier and I don't know how long I could hold it especially when I see Sam like this!
This is the time that Sam needs me the most so I need to be the strong one today! You can do it Mon! Do it for Sam!

Sam doesn't cry that often and never in public, but here she was crying her heart out in the open streets. This tells me how much hurt i've caused Sam. I can't let people see her like this. I strengthened my resolve!

I tapped Khun Sam's shoulder that was still moving up and down along with her hiccups and tears. God she was a mess right now and I can't even blame her! It was my fault! It's ok to blame me Sam. It was my fault.

When she didn't respond to me, I opened the door and walked over to the driver's seat. I kneeled and hugged her but that made her cry even more. Ugh I don't know what to do!

M: Sam, let's go home. Let me drive
(Sam has already taught me how to drive long ago, she said it was in case of emergencies. I didn't know it would actually come in handy)

I pulled Sam out of the car carefully, still hugging her and walked her over to the passengers seat. I made sure to comfort her as much as I can before I whispered I love you and kissed her lips lightly. I then closed the door and went back to the drivers seat and started to drive a long and torturous ride going home. It felt like eternity but it was actually only a 5 min drive. It's just that every minute of seeing Sam cry felt like eternity to me. It was long and brutal.

When we arrived home I hurried to open the passengers seat, wanting for Sam to rest as soon as possible but she stopped me when I was pulling her out of the car

S: Mon, please don't leave me... Please don't leave me... Please choose to love me Mon

I then forcefully hugged her. Seeing Sam beg was eating away at my self control. I sobbed my heart out too. I kept whispering I love you I love you...over and over. I think my speech was becoming incoherent as it is mixed with my sobs.
Me and Sam stayed like this until we could no longer produce any tears. We were both exhausted but we didn't leave each others arms. Not when parting is becoming our reality. If I could i'd like to stay like this forever.

While I was still enjoying Sam's hug, I felt her kiss my neck. It was very subtle at first but became rather too obvious to ignore and I moaned without meaning to.
When she heard me moan, it motivated her to continue. It started to alternate from fervour kisses to sensual licks to biting.
Her hands were now becoming busy... From pulling down the zipper of my dress, to unlocking the hooks of my bra, to rubbing my inner thighs.
I was lost in the feelings of wanting Sam. I'm losing myself in the pleasure that she's giving me.
When she finally touched me in the place I ached the most, I really lost it. I was moaning and swaying along with her movements.

In my moment of sanity, I remembered we were still in Duan Pen. We were still outside so as painful as it was. I tried to pull away to remind Sam where we were but she wouldn't let me go and became more forceful with her movements. She added another finger in and that drove me wild!

She made sure to mark my entire body and stayed to play with my breasts. One hand rubbing it and her mouth in another.

I can feel all sensations all over my body. All I can do is moan.. Moaning more loudly than the one before. At this moment I could no longer care who sees or even hears me coz I am seriously moaning my heart out. My moaning was filled with my longing for Sam. Filled with my need to feel her too. Filled with my fears of losing her. Filled with all the emotions she's making me feel.

I am so near it's driving me wild.

M: darling.. Hmmm... Soooo good....don't...stoooop.hmmmmm...faster....deeeepeeeer....hmmmm (until it all exploded and my vision became dark. I don't know how long I was out for but I awoke to Sam hugging me tightly. It was quite painful, she was hugging me so tight it was as if she's telling me to stay with her. I then sneaked my hands around her waist and hugged her tight. Looked up and kissed her cheeks)

M: you were great tonight
(That made Sam smirk haha so cheeky!)
M: love you! (i leaned in waiting for a kiss. She kissed me but didn't say it back so I pouted. That got her attention. She then pinched my nose and smiled)
S: Do i still need to say how much I love u Mon?
M: yes I want to hear it
(Sam looked me in the eye, touched my cheeks and kissed me full of emotion)
S: I love u the most in this world Mon. Ur my only happiness. I don't know what I would do if u leave me. Even just thinking about u leaving me is driving me insane!
(I looked at Sam seriously. Finding any hint in her eyes. Love me the most in the world. I repeated that line over and over and it's giving me hope)
M: Do u love me enough to choose me over ur grandma?

****†****†****†****†****†****

How r u loves?
How was chapter 22?

Hope u liked it! Tell me what u think of this chapter

How was sam and mon's public intimate scene?
Was it too much?

Comment, vote and share 😊

Love yaaah!