𝒀𝑼𝑵 𝑨𝑬𝑹𝑨

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀:  Venus 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: Yun Aera

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀:  Venus
𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: Yun Aera

𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: 𝐍𝐚𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚

𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 , 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 , 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗲, 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹

𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗝𝗜: 🐻‍❄️/🫐

𝙔𝙐𝙉 𝘼𝙀𝙍𝘼 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎:

- she is friends with a lot of western artists such as, ariana grande, girl in red, conan gray, and SZA.

- she plays the electric guitar and the piano

- she loves to both skate and ice skate

- she has 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister

- she used to play gymnastics therefore shes very flexible (though with years of not casually practicing she CANNOT and WILL NOT do complete splits).

- has 2 dogs, theo and yua

- Aera's family isn't known to the public as much as her other members, the only family member that STAYs know is her older brother, olivier.

- She mostly listens to Arctic Monkeys, The neighborhood, conan gray, taylor swift, SZA, and sabrina carpenter.

- Her current role model is Ryan Reynolds and Lee know. but in a more serious interview, she stated that her role models were bang chan, marilyn monroe, adriana lima, britney spears, and gigi hadid.

- She once said that she has a secret twitter fan account, that made STAYs crazy, and to this day, they are still trying to figure out who it is for.

- She loves the movie series 'Scary Movie' and enjoys watching 'Legally Blonde' and 'Mean Girls'.

- Her favourite character from 'Mean Girls' is Karen Smith.

- She is scared of cats, but sooni, doongie and dori are an exception.

- Her current hobbies are painting, sleeping and baking.

- Aera can wiggle her ears with only her ear muscles, as she proudly stated in BUBBLE app, responding to a fan.

- She once mentioned her step-dad, making netizens assume (know) that she had divorced parents, which some people hated on her for, while others gave supportive words and clapped back at the haters.

                                                                   𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒..

how much do you like Yun Aera?

𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔!   □

𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔.   □

𝑵𝒆𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈. 

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 

A/N

STREAM 'There' BY SKZ !!!!

also, is there anything i should add? DO YOU LIKE THIS "STORY" TILL NOW?