★ 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒 ★

english : 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤
korean : normal

"𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴
𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

felix's soft yet deep voice ran through aera's ears, calming her down after their stressful comeback preparations while she played with his delicate, fluffy blond hair. everyone in the dorms were busy in their own rooms, so it was awfully quiet. which was rare.

" 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 " she quietly mumbled, as felix hummed.

" 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘪 "

" 𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘬 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "

" 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 " he chuckled, music still softly playing in the background, suddenly aera sat up, looking felix straight in the eyes.

holding eye contact was not one of the many things aera was good at, but ever since the group started training and getting to know eachother more, it became obvious that she couldn't hold it for more than 5 seconds. 10 seconds was her best record.

but when it came to her and her members, it was different. they always loved looking into her eyes, so after getting used to it, she gave up and tried to not get flustered and run away and dig a hole to die peacefully in.

" 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 ? " yongbok asked, since she wasn't looking at his eyes anymore, or anything in particular. " 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 ? " he asked, quickly rubbing his face with his hands, his face becoming pink-ish by how aggressively he rubbed it.

" 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴.. 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ?!  "  she was really excited over this heart shaped freckle he had, and his once pink- ish face almost immediately became red. not only was she counting his freckles and getting overly excited over them, but she awfully close too. it was like she wanted his death.

after a while, aera let out a small sigh, falling back into felix's arms " 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 ? " silence overcame the room, as she stared onto the ceiling, her mouth falling into a straight line. " 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 6.." he giggled, a huge grin forming on his pretty face, and eyes wrinkling just a little. and aera couldn't help but stare with awe at his features, then smiling too. everyone knew she was terrible at math.

" 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘴 ?  𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ! "

" 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.. "

with ' Still With You' by JungKook playing in the background, they both fell asleep with aera being tightly held onto felix's chest.

but after a while....

" yah.. what are you all doing here?.." felix tiredly whisper yelled as he was woken up by his other, noisy, 7 members at the door, as bangchan, lee know, seungmin and changbin were squealing and grinning and taking photos, the others weren't very happy with this interaction. it seems like lee know invited the 3racha + hyunjin dorm over to see the cute scene..

" dont mind us, yongbokiee. we'll leave now.. " chan whispered while dragging his whining kids out the door.

after the loud kids left the room to go burn down the kitchen making dinner, felix looked down to the sleeping girl below him, who not very surprisingly was still asleep even after her members busted into the room. she was holding very tight to his torso and her head dug onto his chest more. with a soft smile on his lips, he snuggled further onto the girl, and closed his eyes to drift back to sleep..

" 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘦... "

ミ★

A/N

hi ! did you guys like the first chapter of the story ? my writing will get better by the future part as i 'll get used to it more ! thank you for reading, have a great night/day \(^ヮ^)/