★ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ★

(FILLER(?))

after the group's wonderful performance on MAMA's stage, the 9 members cleaned up backstage just to go sit on those uncomfortable seats again for another 2 hours, yet right as chan held aera's hand to leave, a staff member held him back saying "there is something they need to discuss with her" while aera was all giggly and smiley.

the members tried asking but they were just shoo'ed by everyone in the room, including aera, they had no choice but to leave

" ahh aera, you've grown up so much!!" the staff member, jiwoo squealed, she was more excited than aera herself. " OH MY GOD, can you imagine the boys' reaction when they see you in this?! they are gonna freak out!" jiwoo was the only staff she was REALLY close with, they would gossip, go out to drink coffee, she was like her best friend, always hyping her up.

after finally getting ready, aera stood backstage waiting for the MC to announce her performance. no one knew about her solo performance not even SKZ, but STAY's figured it out by her little hints thrown everywhere. so with the 8 oblivious guys sitting down, waiting impatiently for the girl to appear and sit with them, the MC finally announced the moment everyone was waiting for.

(YES YES WERE STEALING SEULGI'S ICONIC SONG FOR THIS.. so, same outfit just with blonde hair that's down! but you can imagine it however u want! <3)

with the crowd cheering and all eyes on her watching her every move, her own group, SKZ, all had their jaws hung open a fly would've had a place to stay in. everyone knew aera had a stunning and almost shocking duality off and on stage, but her members never actually saw it live, with the outfit and dance movements to put the cherry on top, they were head over heels for her.

as aera came back to her group's table after her astonishing solo performance, she was greeted by surprised and red faces from CERTAIN people from all around the seating area. after the guys covered up her whole body with their jackets, she sat down while having 8 leather jackets "neatly" piled down on her. the event eventually ended and they went back to the dorms.

" YAH! why didn't you tell us you performing??" changbin said in a whiney tone to the younger, but her being the annoying asshole..
" for you to ask."
" Yun Aera i will airfry you."

ah yes lee minho never loses the opportunity to say this.

" OKAY OKAY, it was surprise!"

and after everyone face palmed, while our clueless maknae was just looking at their state, they put on a cringy rom-com just to mock the characters ( KISSING BOOTH 😟 ) but right after the 30th minute of the movie, everyone was sound asleep while sandwiching eachother on the couch, with aera in-between them all.

^^^

𝗔/𝗡:
guys pls help me im obsessed with farewell neverland 😭
I FORGOT TO ADD THE SONG BUT HERE IT IS 💀