★ 𝐉𝐄𝐉𝐔 ★

the 9 kids were now in the beautiful island of Jeju, ready to enjoy their vacations, even with the cameras in their hands.

aera had both her hands occupied by chan and hyunjin who were leading the clearly overly-happy girl to their apartment. with laughter and chatter following behind them, chan unlocked the door and aera entered, taking a deep breath then running to claim the prettiest bedroom. then a loud gasp filled the apartment.

"WE HAVE TO SHARE ROOMS?!" she yelled as she saw 2 other beds in the room she first checked. immediately running to check the other bedrooms. then laughter followed the silence right after, making the girl frown as she stomped back to the living room were everyone was.

"chaaaannnnn" the younger whined, getting a 'hmm' in the same whiny tone from him as he got up to give her a back-hug. "i thought we were getting separate rooms.." she held his hands that were placed on her lower stomach. she loved sharing a room with the guys back at their dorm, don't get her wrong. but, since it's a vacation, she thought that she would be able to sleep alone, that's why she didn't exactly bring any of the pyjamas she used to wear at the dorms but instead got..well, her sports bra and shorts..

"i'm sorry, baby. but we're only staying for a few days so i thought it would be okay!" chan pouted at the girl who was completely red at the pet name.

"are—are you okay rei?" felix asked her, getting up and snatching the girl from chan's tight grip before putting the back of his hand on her forehead and cheeks, as his other hand laid on her waist, checking if she had a fever or not. to which aera quickly turned around, trying to calm herself down. "i'm okay!" she turned around, lifting a thumbs up.

"anyways! who wants to go to the beach?!" seungmin yelled, wanting to get out and play already. with nods and excited squeals coming from everyone in the room. chan then clapped his hands, shouting a 'LET'S GO TO THE BEACH' (beach let's go get away) everyone ran to their respective rooms and began to change. with aera not having an idea about which room she's staying in, she began looking through every room that only contained 2 people instead of 3.

"yo, aera! your with me and felix!" jisung yelled, seeing the girl struggle going to multiple room while the guys were changing.
though she knew they walk around topless or with short-shorts back at their dorms, she definitely wasn't used to the sight. in their dorms, she shared the dorm with minho and the maknae line so she didn't see much of..(unless felix and minho decide to fuck around a little) that. but by the way hyunjin had told her, in the 3racha + him dorm, they were ALWAYS going around ALMOST naked in the dorm, so she thanked god she wasn't with them. she still prayed for hyunjin though.

as she entered the room, the smile on her face quickly dropped as her bag slipped from her hand when she saw the 2 boys shirtless. "YAH! YAH YAH YAH WEAR A DAMN SHIRT! WHY DID YOU CALL ME HERE WHILE YOUR STILL CHANGING, HUH?!" she yelled at the two, closing her eyes with one hand while she waved her other hand around.

and when they both only chuckled, aera grew more frustrated. "did—did yall change yet?!" she spoke, her voice still high pitched from the shock. "yes, yes we are" she could practically feel and hear felix smirking, while trying to hold his laugh in.

aera slowly separated two fingers away from each other, she was just about to open her eyes to check if they were lying or not. but then, a loud gasp was heard and a hand quickly made it's way over to the girl's eyes.
"THEY ARE LYING TO YOU, THEY ARE STILL SHIRTLESS DO NOT LOOK." changbin yelled, quickly calling over minho so he could airfry the 2 boys.

~

after all that mess, the group finally made their way to the beach all hyped and excited to mess around. and while chan, minho and changbin sat at their chairs and talked, the younger ones were all in the water, and aera was floating on her back, relaxing, when a huge 'SPLASH' was heard, so she quickly opened her eyes to see what was going on. "YAH! KIM SEUNGMIN DONT DO THAT AGAIN!" jeongin yelled at the older boy. to which he responded by splashing jeongin in the face with water again, making his face crumple.