★ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 ★

𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑹𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 ⚠️ : CHAPTER CONTAINS 𝗘𝗗.

𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 8 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙚, 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡. 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨.

it was a wholesome gather up v-live between the group, therefore there were tons of snacks and food and drinks to enjoy, and everyone was laughing and chatting, while one member stood out, only smiling and talking when spoken to but with much less energy than the rest, not eating and only drinking huge amounts of water, while looking at STAY's comments to distract herself.

while the other members tried to hide their concern and worry for the pale looking girl, glancing at her every now and then, minho had enough of pretending, but decided to keep quiet, so after moving seats to sit beside aera, and pulling her into a side hug, he finally asked her the question everyone was dying to ask, yet didn't know how.

" what's wrong? why aren't you eating?"
" ah..im just not that hungry." she smiled, glancing at him then returning her gaze back to the phone.

but minho knew her well enough to realise that was bullshit.

" rei-ah, have a bite of this pizza! you like this kind!" jeongin said, who was also stressed with her current state, but he had to keep his bubbly personality for the live.

with all members now looking at her with pleading eyes, and the whole internet now seeing this live, with no editing, aera had no option but to take the slice and eat it.

but bite after bite, and seeing her member's happy faces with her eating, she had no time to think about the consequences.

" how many times do i have to tell you not to eat!?" the staff yelled at her while dragging her shaky figure to the bathroom, "i'm only doing this because i care! you have performances coming up! how are you so selfish for fuck's sake!"

face stained in tears, low cries escaping her lips while begging the staff not to take her there, the bathroom that became one hell of a place. pushing the door open while complaining about the younger's "selfish" actions, and how she's responsible for them. she made the girl kneel down the toilet, while opening the seat-cover with her heel.

" do it for your career, for the boys, do it for THEM."

she knew just how to break her.

after the staff left her for her to get cleaned up, she tried to act all strong, as if she was un-breakable, but just as the staff left the bathroom, aera slipped down on the floor, unable to contain herself from sobbing.

a million thoughts creeping into her already filled mind. but not wanting to be suspicious for being so late for coming back to the dorms, she gathered herself and walked out, practicing her usual bubbly personality to show her beloved members.

and as she entered the dorm, she was greeted by a billion questions from the guys, as to why she was so late but she shrugged them off by saying she was practicing. she went to her own bedroom. oblivious to her member's concerns and talking about her inside the living room that were blocked off by her silent sobs and cries.

𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹.

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁?

^^^
𝗔/𝗡:
every idol deals or had dealt with eating disorders or this type of treatment, and it's so sad to be honest.

i hope you guys liked this one! another chapter is on it's way is gonna be uploaded by night,

love you! xx 💗