𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀:

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗔

( the supportive father - chaotic daughter)
bang chan took aera under his wings when she started training in his group, when he asked JYP for her to join stray kids, JYP didn't seem very fond of the idea. after a LONG while of convincing, he finally agreed. she's like his miracle child because it was almost impossible to get her into the team. even if chan is older than aera, she's mostly the one who takes care of him and actually gets him to leave the studio and his computer and go to sleep (THE POWER..). chan is always by her side, you can catch him smiling at her when she's talking, and admiring her when she's singing.
when aera was in school, he would pack her lunch for her and walk her to school, he would even go to any school event she participated in (if nobody from her family was going) people truly believed they were siblings.
aera also loves chan A LOT, she always says that without him she wouldn't be here, and that she looks up to him, and chan always puts a hand on his chest and starts dramatically whining.
also, lots of hugs and cuddles between those two, and stealing hoodies (aera).

" i call bang chan 'Appa' a lot, just to get him annoyed, but aside all the teasing of him being old enough to be a grandfather, he always took care of me and loved me and i owe him the place i'm at now. LOVE YOU APPA."

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗥𝗔

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗥𝗔

( the best friends, but still flirty duo)

minho was a bit skeptical about a girl joining the group, but once he met aera, all the negative feelings went away.
aera also looks up to minho (too much). he slaps his member's butts? she does it too. he threatens hyunjin with the airfryer? she does too. minho feeding tissues? aera does too.
with the huge grin and support minho gives whenever she copies him, these two are feared when together. aera tells minho EVERYTHING, and vice versa. he's the first person aera came out to too, he didn't seem too surprised, especially with the way he's seen her act around ryujin.
but as much as he tries, minho really cannot help flirting with the youngest, especially with the way she gets all flustered and confused. ever since these two got inseparably close, minho made it his mission to flirt with the girl everyday.
he loves her and she loves him too. never separate these two.

" minho? oh my god i love him, i can shove tissues in people's mouths and he'd support me, we can tell eachother anything and he's the best comforter ever."

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗘(his biggest fan , her biggest obsessor)

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗘
(his biggest fan , her biggest obsessor)

even after being intimidated by changbin at the very beginning of knowing each other, after getting to talk to eachother more, these two immediately clicked.
changbin always helps aera in rapping if she ever needs it, and aera does too in both dancing and singing. he's like an overprotective mother of her, he's always scolding her when she's eating too little, or practicing too hard. these two are gym buddies too, so of course, she's changbin's favourite.
changbin can sense when aera's uncomfortable or if she feels unsafe, and since he's the buffest out of the group, he considers his mission to be to protect aera anywhere and anytime.

" changbin really helped me have motivation to workout, he also helped me with rapping along with jisung, now i'm unstoppable."

𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔(the soul mates)(the artist & the muse)

𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔
(the soul mates)
(the artist & the muse)

these two are ALWAYS together. you separate them? you get a whole lot of dramatic whining until they're back together, then, they could be dramatic together. you can always see them gossip at award shows, so if you catch them glancing at you a couple of times..they have roasted you. hyunjin was the one who actually really trained aera, since she liked how he could freestyle at any moment, he was the one to teach her all the tricks, and aera is still very grateful for that.
since they both know how to draw and paint, and are both hopeless romantics, they always paint together, with soft music on and just talking and laughing and, well, drawing the most utterly romantic things (i mean, have you seen hyunjin's drawings?).
these two were once caught by dispatch walking together, with a basket in hand, and when asked about it, they replied with
"oh we went star gazing !"

" Aera is like my other half that i didn't know was missing till i met her and talked to her, i'm very glad we met."

" Hyunjin is like everything to me, we claim to be each other's soulmates just for fun, but he is really my other half."

~

a/n
hello hello, did u guys like the hyung line ships ?
the maknae line will be posted later today !

also, if you have any ideas for actual chapters, feel free to comment them ! (seriously, im very troubled with that i should put in the chapters 💀)

(edited)