★ 𝐕𝐋𝐎𝐆 ★

( FILLER. )

ミ★

" she's what?!" chan's voice filled the room, with his 8 members all standing behind him, everyone in disbelief while the only girl in the room has  a huge grin on her face.

" the kid is famous too! we could grab attention before our comeback. and they are already friends so it shouldn't matter." JYPe argued back, clearly impatient with chan's useless arguments. " we won't have any scandals, we'll make the vlog just as their personalities together usually are. even if i wanted to get aera into a scandal for 'attention' it wouldn't be with him! "

with chan rubbing his temples and the rest of skz unhappy with this decision, all heads in the room turn to the said girl,

" Aera.. do you want to do this? like, go with beomhan ALONE?" chan spoke, his tone being a clear warning for her to say no, but with energy and excitement clouding her 5 senses..

" YES."

her excitement filled the awkward atmosphere as the boys mentally face palmed.

ミ★

as the two walked together through the busy streets of new york, with a camera in their hands as they avoided every stare thrown at them.
and after doing mini pranks on people, going to a café and visiting central park with aera's dogs. they ended the vlog chaotically after being called out by a karen.

" so what do you wanna do?"

" HOTDOGS."

" you want to DO hotdogs?" aera said with a disgusted, judging look on her face, while side eyeing beomhan. that's what happens to you when you spend too much time with hyunjin.

" aera i swear to fucking god— you know what.."

" YAH! LET ME GO NOT HOTDOGS!"

but when you are dragged to a moving hotdog station there is no turning back. as beomhan bought them both 2 hotdogs each, and as aera took their 192847272th picture for instagram and bubble while also recording multiple tiktoks,
they sat back down, laughed and talked until both they're stomachs hurt (+ aera complaining about the two hot dogs that were shoved down her throat from time to time. she didn't even eat them yet had the audacity to complain)

and after endless calls from every member in skz, + threats from minho and hyunjin, they both went back aera's apartment for the last day in NYC.

"let's watch a horror movie."

" bet."

ミ★

as aera walked into the stray kids practice room—
" OH MY GOD AERA"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE COMING?"
" ARE YOU OKAY??"
"DID YOU DO ANYTHING WEIRD?"
" DONT TELL ME YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP NO—"

"chan calm your dogs down."
aera mumbled loud enough for chan to hear in english in order for him to calm them down, but she didn't remember a certain annoying ass aussie in the room.

" fucking DOGS?? YAH SHE CALLED US DOGS! JUMP HER."

....

and that was when she realised.. she fucked up.

^^^

A/N
this is a FILLER guys, andd im gonna upload an actual chapter + something else beside a chapter if i could tmrw! im still thinking about what its going to be 😭 but yes! hope u guys liked this one!

love you! xx 💗