★ 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐩𝐭.𝟐 ★

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗡𝗖 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 ➜

"HOLY SHIT okay that's done." keeho said just as he hung up, then stared at the girl cuddled up on the sofa watching a random k-drama with a disgusted face as a cheesy scene came up.

"wow okay, so your just gonna come up in my dorm and not tell me why?" he scoffed, plopping down next to her, as he looked at the k-drama playing, as aera turned her face towards him, glaring and the not-so-welcoming welcome.

"i need a break." she tiredly said, turning her head towards the tv again, "from?" the black haired asked her, he knew she was awfully exhausted from the looks of her, "everything, i guess. AHHH it's been so tiring! practice, singing, performing, even speaking to people like a normal human being is hard!" aera whined, arms going everywhere while she explained, then lastly  slapping them over her face as she huffed.

keeho then patted her back, not knowing what else to do. as the younger girl glared at his poor try to comfort her, he retreated his hand back, putting them both his hands up. "you are shitty at comforting you know that?" she said, as keeho let out a 'pfft' before slapping a hand over his mouth. "as if your good at it" he scoffed, "but, you could have stayed at the dorm, right? unless you had a fight with one of the guys?.." he slowly asked, afraid that if she actually did, it would leave her bothered for the rest of the night.

"no no, i didn't. but i seriously need a break, being at the company itself is so..draining. it's like have to work even though i don't." she said as she threw her head back at the sofa, staring at the ceiling.

and before she knew it, she was pulled into a tight hug, keeho's scent clouding over her senses as she melted onto his arms. "you can always come her to me, to us. alright?" he mumbled into her neck. "thank you" she said as she pulled away. a comfortable silence took over the room for a hot minute, before the blonde girl started lightly laughing, as keeho started laughing too over this overly-dramatic moment, the door bell rang, making the two turn their heads over to the door, before keeho got up to open it.

"yo we got FOOD!" jiung yelled as he entered with hands full with plastic bags. just as he put them onto the kitchen counter, he turned his head over to the living room, gasping, he put a hand over his mouth.

"AERA?!" he yelled, making all the other 4 boys turn their heads over to the sound. gasps coming, following one another. as they all forgot about the food, they went over to hug girl who was laughing at their reactions.

"okay enough of your lovey-dovey shit. i am hungry. COME OVER HERE YOU LOSERS BEFORE I EAT IT ALL." keeho yelled as he was getting impatient waiting for everyone . laughter filled the room as the 6 boys sat down on the table, as they saw one person missing, they all turned to the living room.
seeing the girl on her phone, clearly not busy as she was typing random letters on her notes app. "aera? come eat with us!" theo grinned, yet still confused as to why she was not sitting with them.

"ah..no, it's okay. i'm not hungry anyways." she looked up from her phone at the boy, dismissing him with a wave of her hand. but  intak wasn't having it, her form didn't look like someone who wasn't hungry, but someone who hasn't eaten anything in days.

as he got up from the table, he went over to the girl and grabbed her hand softly, leading her into the kitchen table. "you have to eat, you look really pale." he said, while she only stared at him with wide eyes, he smiled and put pizza and ranch in her plate. and with 6 eyes on her, she had no option but to smile and eat.

and as soon as the 6 were satisfied, they all began to eat too, laughing and chatting together.

ミ★