𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀

𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗔

( the comedian duo )
chan would rather die than take care of those two together 👍
han used to dislike aera because she would mess her rap lines a lot ( bro has beef w everyone), and aera didn't talk much to han thinking he was a jerk, but then our saviour, chan, brought them together to talk and hang out. and that's how chan regretted his life decisions. now, their the best of friends. they have this tradition where they would do late night talks every once in a while, with everybody sleeping, and when they're tired they would just watch an old rom com together. those 2 lighten everyone's mood when everybody's stressed and skz always love it when they joke around randomly.
hugs, hugs, hugs. so many hugs between them.

" i appreciate han a lot, even though we were like enemies in the past, he's helped me open up more, and improved my rapping skills, i still find him annoying though."

𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘 (𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨) , 𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗘( the sunshines with duality )☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️these two have one of the strongest duality ever seen, they are fluffy and soft behind the scenes but when you see them on stage they are a whole diff...

( the sunshines with duality )
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
these two have one of the strongest duality ever seen, they are fluffy and soft behind the scenes but when you see them on stage they are a whole different person. they love having baking contests , and they make skz be the judges, felix always wins with the brownies but aera always wins with the apple pies. they used to speak english together ALL the time in their early debut era, since they both didn't know much korean ( they still do since they find it easier) , but they studied korean with each other, with chan helping them occasionally . felix's australian accent rubbed off on aera, especially since his is much stronger than chan's, so people who don't know her are always confused with her accent. skinship is VERY common between them, hugging, cuddling, and everytime it's on camera, stays eat their crumbs up.
THE BIGGEST TIKTOK USERS. EVER.

" I LOVE YOU FELIX."

𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗔  ( the cutie duo )

𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗔
( the cutie duo )

yes they are cute, but don't let them fool you. these two can roast the fuck out of you in 1 minute, and nobody can say anything because theyre cute. they are always practicing together, along with jeongin, but just end up making fun of the members while hanging out. they have a lot of blackmail too, so be careful on getting on their bad side. aera always tells seungmin that his smile is gorgeous, and that he should show it in his selcas more, which makes him flustered but also makes his confidence boost up (HIS SMILE IS SO PRECIOUS SOMEBODY CONVINCE HIM.) aera is always teaching him swear words, she almost got killed when he called minho a shit head but we don't talk about that.
BUT, since they both roast everyone, they have to make fun of eachother too, right? it began with seungmin slightly annoying the younger, then aera annoying him even more, and it became a never ending saga. but after their silly little argument with eachother, aera gives seungmin a slight kiss on the cheek to show him that she isn't mad at him.

" is this a long lasting puppy love ?"

𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗡𝗘 ( 𝒊 - 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒏 )( 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗲𝘀 aka the two pain the in the ass )they created the ship name themselves when aera was 16and jeongin 17 what do you expect 🙁THE MAKNAE DUOOO they can get whatever they want from chan and the other...

𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗡𝗘 ( 𝒊 - 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒏 )
( 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗲𝘀 aka the two pain the in the ass )
they created the ship name themselves when aera was 16and jeongin 17 what do you expect 🙁
THE MAKNAE DUOOO
they can get whatever they want from chan and the others individually, so what do you think will happen when they are together? they are always there to back eachother up, especially when something goes wrong. they are CHAOTIC when together, loud , bullying the members , spending all of skz' (chan's) money on random shit on amazon, you name it, they either did it or have it on their bucket list. they once put black pepper in lee know's brownie and blamed it on hyunjin. since aera joined last, before she did, jeongin was always babied and he hated it, so once she came, he babied her TOO much and she hated him. but they love eachother and would always support the other.
people at their school said that they always hung out together and were really close, unless you count that one time aera smacked jeongin's head because he got her candy stuck in the vending machine, which ended up with him dragging her across the hallway by her ear.

" me and jeongin have the ultimate power on our members, we're like the evil twins of the group."